Thread: MEN: What turns u on the most when hobbying?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyJess View Post
    Is it the actual act of getting to pick the girl?
    The anticipation of meeting one of us and wondering how good we are?
    Is it the actual act of?

Tell me :-) I want to know!

But for me, what turns me on is getting to see what sexy guy I get to play with. And I can't speak for any of the other girls on here, but when I unzip your pants and get a peak of what's inside, it's like Christmas all over again! Lol.
    Good TCB, accurate pictures, arrived as advertised. Actually showing up and or being ready on time. That is what turns me on.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Kissing is the difference between a transaction and an encounter. Kissing is a level of intimacy beyond oral or FS (which I imagine is why many ladies do not offer it). Some ladies permit it, some might enjoy it, but what blows the top of my head off is a lady who craves it and demands it (even IOP, which I am pretty bad at discerning). When a woman puts me inside her and shares her tongue with me it's like we become a single organism. I had a GF who would 'give my tongue a blowjob', and she demanded I suck on her tongue when she was cumming and the harder I sucked the harder she came. Gawd, that was hot.

Nirvana is DDFK making out can't-tell-whose-tongue-belongs-to-whom gently-cradling-my-head-to-go-deeper whimpers-when-I try-to-come-up-for-air. Also her (and I!) not forgetting the neck, the ears, the inside of the thighs, and anywhere else directed.

Vocalization (not ghetto-trash dirty talk but being vocal about when she likes and giving direction) is also very hot. Nirvana is her covering her mouth with mine to smother the moans. Nirvana is feeling the vibrations from her moaning and vocalizing when I am in her mouth.

Some ladies get turned off when their partner goes down on them and comes up for a kiss. Nirvana is a woman who craves licking her pussy juices from her lover's face and mouth.

Difficult to get there on a first encounter, but if/when you get there... oh man.

Of course, I could get graphic, but I think y'all get the idea <g>.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Is it depressing that my only turn on is being actually wanted by a female?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    Good TCB, accurate pictures, arrived as advertised. Actually showing up and or being ready on time. That is what turns me on.
    Amen.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.