Thick, I’m on mobile and for whatever reason I can’t post in the review section as it says I need to add more characters so I followed the work around as per the post and marked the post for a admin to move, hints why it’s in the correct section now.

D4fun, I guess it depends on what you call BBW if you don’t have anything in between fit and BBW then I would have to agree with you. In my opinion you have ladies that are petite/spinner, Fit/HWP, Thick, Curvy, BBW, and SSBBW.

Doc, I will be honest I always struggle writing reviews and balancing looking like a simp vs being overly critical of a lady that i had a good time with. I normally do not do same day reviews because of this this review was done same day and your comment reminds me of why I try not to do same day reviews. I will tell you though, I am now a couple days out from the meet and my feelings are pretty much the same, I had a good time with a good provider. I am not new to the hobby but new to OH2 as this is my 2nd review here, I’m sorry this sounded like a AD