I spent hella hundreds of $ buying vape gear and eliquids. But isn't it funny how the simplest and cheapest products turn out the best? I'm a DTL direct to lung vs a MTL mouth to lung inhaler. So tootle puffing setups don't work for me. Had I been able to vape like I do today,, 7 or 8 years ago,, I could have quit then.

I encourage anyone to check out the prominent YouTube reviewers and research products out like I did. Tia Vapes and Phil Busardo are great for mouth to lung and low wattage vaping.

DTL, MTL, and educational I suggest Suck My Mod, Rip Trippers, Vaping with 419 formally known as 420, Wendy Vapes, and the ducking Vaping Bogan if you like to drink beer. He can pair your chit for you lol. He says Fuck alot, poll why I line him so much!

I did multiple rounds of Chantix, even a few scripts back to back. I had great results with it while on it and for a few months after. But the effects wore off like I had never taken it.

I'm one of those weird smokers. Smoked for 36 yrs and never more than a pack a day unless stressed or drinking. I would run around with an unlit smoke in my mouth for hours. Computers, driving and drinking amped my need to smoke. I preferred menthol and shorts because when I did smoke, I was damn near hot boxing. Vaping let's me do that with with zero nicotine and I get the same mental results.