Companion's Handle: katheryn lust
Date of Visit: 08/12/18
Preferred Method of Contact: text/pm
Phone Number: 940-280-2367
Email Address: kathryisinlust@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-Katheryn-Lust
City, State: san antonio, TX
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: convo, wine drinking, lfk, dfk, titty worship, daty, k9
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
Donation: 360
Approximate age of Companion: 31
Hair Color and Length: brown and long past shoulders
Smoking Status: non smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: 5'7, 155lb, 34DDD(MM)-29-29, shaved kitty, perfect booty, slim waist, pretty face, flat tummy
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
saw her ad posting she was in town staying near the airport at a nice hotel, pics looked great, started screening earlier in the evening and was able to get our schedules to click for a session late saturday/early morning of sunday around midnight. typical 2 call system once i arrived at location for room number, and was met with the door left slightly open for me. upon entering the room, was very pleased with her looks and attitude, she planted a nice wet kiss on me, and asked if i wanted some wine, sure why not? left donation on the dresser top, and excused my self to the restroom, and came back out for another kiss as she had poured some wine. Convo started off nice and relaxing not sure if she was a little nervous, so i started to undress to move things along as we drank wine, couldnt wait to see her shed her clothes so i could be in ass n titty heaven. I sat on the bed stripped down to just my boxers as she was still fully clothed as we talked and drank wine, I think the convo was a little bit on the long side since I was there to play but never felt rushed.
I tell her lets get you out of those clothes, and she strips down revealing a great set of MM's that felt incredible to touch and kiss on, paying attention to both the girls. I get out of my boxers as she puts on some music, and rejoins me on the bed letting me have my hands roam all over that sexy body of hers, kissing and dfk start it off, and squeezin on her booty as she is on top of me, grinding on my hard on with panties in place. I tell her that i want to go down on her and she is eager to please and says yesssssssss!!

start off with daty, mixing in some digits into her tight wet pussy, taking her to the edge of climax, after a good time spent going down on her, she applies the cover and starts to ride me, as i play on her great booty, so tight and wonderful to be inside her, as she rides me. Soon she is asking for doggy, and she goes face down ass up, as i pound away on her, mixin in a few spanks, to her delight, and that ass is worth the price of admission fellas. I finish off in doggy, with a great O, and lay back down on the bed, she goes to the restroom and brings back a towel to clean me up and get rid of the cover. we talk a bit more, and kiss some more which was nice not being rushed. we talk about seeing each other again when she is back in this area of texas, get dressed and on my way home.