Thread: It's so quiet...

It's so quiet...

It looks like I'm the first one here :)

Becca Blossoms - Milwaukee

Hi, I'm Becca.

I'm a former actress and model, current part time companion :) I have a happy, relaxed mindset which I bring to our meeting. I live an active, healthy stress free lifestyle that keeps me looking and feeling great.

I'm available for in, out, breakfast, lunch, dinner or event dates.

I enjoy the company of discerning, intelligent, fun gentlemen 30 or older.

I prefer quality over quantity; when I'm with you, I'm with you 100%. I have one meeting a day and keep my schedule light so that our time together is the only thing on my mind that day

If you can't come to me, I can travel to you within the United States and Canada. Please contact me for details. I make all my own travel arrangements and get myself to you.

Screening is required for all new friends.

Milwaukee, WI June 30 to July 7
    Oak Brook, IL July 9 to 13 - Out calls available to surrounding burbs as well as Lake and McHenry Counties.

Becca Bodhi aka Becca Blossoms
    beccabodhi@safeoffice.com
    414-218-9145
    TER 141554
    P411 26815

Disclaimer:

I believe in the Golden Rule and I treat others with respect. I expect the same in return. Anyone who is rude, disrespectful or mentions anything illegal will be respectfully and permanently ignored.

Becca Bodhi - Milwaukee and surrounding areas

Namaste, I'm Becca, a clandestine, elite touring Courtesan based in Milwaukee.

The success of our endeavors starts with attitude. I have a passion for what I do and the experience and knowledge to do it well. I have earned excellent reviews. I have an open mind, no desire to judge anyone and a passion for making an intellectual and intimate connection with you. I'm naturally hedonistic and attentive. A mutually memorable, tantalizing, satisfying time is what you can expect.

My Cherokee and Swedish decent has blessed me with enchanting natural beauty. I have long, naturally blonde hair, seductive big brown eyes, a warm vibrant smile and smooth, soft skin with a natural tan. My organic, vegan, athletic and mindful lifestyle has my body toned and tight with curves in all the right places, amazing energy and a clear, calm mind. My well being is very important to me and plays a vital role in our time together.

I will put you at ease and help you relax and forget about the stresses of life. I'm naturally hedonistic and accommodating. Let my tender touch, affection and enthralling energy take you to Nirvana.

My in calls are upscale, clean and discreet. Providing a safe, secure environment in a nice area is essential to the quality of our time together. . When I'm not on tour, I get in call on an as needed basis and see one person a day. When I'm on tour, I still see one person a day.

When you host, you can expect me to be on time and properly dressed as to not get your neighbor's attention. I'm respectful and trust worthy when I'm in your home or hotel.

When we go out, I will be properly dressed for the occasion and conduct myself with class, grace and dignity. I'm social, engaging and mature.

If my schedule doesn't work well with yours, I'm available to travel to you within the United States. I make all my own travel arrangements and meet where we agree on time, freshly showered and ready for an enticing time with you.

In a past life, I was adult actress and model Becca Blossoms. Although I shot with a plethora of adult producers, Naught America was and still is my all time favorite. I'm best know with them :) I'm currently retired from all things adult with the exception of being a part time Courtesan. I love what I do :)

I prefer the company of discerning, intelligent gentlemen over 30 that appreciate a genuine woman who glows with femininity, sincerity and is attentively engaging.

I'm available in Milwaukee and suburbs 8/14 to 8/24

XOXO
    Becca Bodhi
    beccabodhi@safeoffice.com
    414-218-9145
    TER 141554
    P411 26815

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-18-2019 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Three WW threads merged.