Thread: Dining at the Y

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Dining at the Y

I am curious about how the ladies feel about receiving oral… specifically if the hobbyist asks for a dental dam.
    I love that activity, but have not done it due to an abundance of caution and I don’t want to insult anyone by asking for a layer of protection. With a dental dam, is it still enjoyable? How to ask without it coming across poorly and ruining the experience? Should you bring your own or is that a common accessory that the providers typically carry?

I am making the transition from Strip clubs and AMPs and haven’t done the full hobby experience yet.

Verified Companion Companion LadyAnastasia's Avatar
    This may be shooting myself in the foot, but I have never used or been asked to use one. I certainly don't carry them with me, most special items you may want or need are things that you are responsible for. I think with warning, you will be fine.
    Currently UTR & available

Thank you for the insights. It is something I would bring, but I don’t want to insult the lady I am meeting.

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    I carry dental dams and female condoms as well as my favorite non latex brand, Skyns, (and of course i carry regular latex condoms too.)
    I tend to use coconut oil all over my body (AND my partners) so I usually stick to and use Skyns but I always carry an assortment on me just in case my partner would like another option...

..I would never feel insulted if my partner wanted to use extra precautions and protection. Safety first! Tbh if I know everything is being done safely, that reassurance alone puts me at ease and allows me to relax and enjoy things between us even further...

I'll tell you whats NOT relaxing and NOT enjoyable is when the cover breaks mid sesh (or even worse at the end), or when the person wearing the cover decides NOT to tell you when the cover slides off and some POS decides to stealth you.....

Another thing that I find unenjoyable is seeing someone with a mouth full of plaque who informs you that they just LOVE DFK & DATY and all they want to do is kiss and dine on you.....(PSA!!!! **** Plaque and bacteria in the mouth (during DATY) will throw off a vaginas pH and can cause BV (Just an FYI Bacteria Vaginosis requires a round of antibiotics and even worse, about a week or more of NO SEX & NO FUN!)
    Also, (DFK) kissing someone with bad oral hygiene can spread their cavities to you and your mouth because cavities ARE contagious, not to mention expensive af to fix!

So yeah, I definitely appreciate a guy who is concerned with his health, hygiene and safety. I most certainly know how to achieve orgasms (alone and) with a partner pretty quickly.....tbh the only playtime I allow myself is in the hobbyworld, so whenever I have an appointment I'm ready to "release the Nymph"!!!!
    I'm super low volume, so I only offer myself and my time to a few lucky gents (around or less than 5) a month.

This type of self deprivation causes the hungry cum sl*t in me to go wild whenever I'm with someone.....literally both sets of my lips will start drooling in anticipation. The naughty nymph in me gets SUPER soaked while I'm sucking cock (just ask about me!)

Most times, I tend to cum pretty quickly from just having my clit rubbed, my clit sucked or even watching a guy stroke his cock inches in front of me as I play with my pretty pussy. My all time favorite though is cummin while a guy's face is buried in my cheeks, tongue fucking and stretching my tight ass while I stimulate my clit with my wand or my fingers.
    Last edited by Deja Tha Doll; 07-07-2023 at 01:38 PM.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Thank you for that extra context. If I am being honest, your last paragraph paints an amazing scenario!