Hey fellas, I was noticing that there doesn't seem to be many "Thirsty Day" offerings out there. So, once, maybe twice a month, I will offer a Thirsty Thursday (or it might fall on another weekday but I'll not to change things).

And since I'm a very thirsty girl, I thought I'd start one this week! I'll begin this Thursday, August 16. So please make time in your busy schedule to treat yourself to a few minutes of sheer bliss. You will be amazed, I promise! My incall location is easy to find off I-70 and 435.

1 rose will gain you entry to 15 minutes of the most tantalizing oral skills you've ever encountered. I am very good at what I do because I love doing it!

This offer is available to the first 5 clients I can screen. I prefer P411 members, but will also visit with clients who have at least 2 provider references from the past 6 months. Please be polite and ask the provider first if it's okay to use her name as a reference before you give it to me. I will not accept dates with newbies. Sorry but there are plenty of other newbie-friendly providers to visit. Thank you!

Can't wait to slurp on Thursday! See you gents then!