Thread: 🔥Erotic Sensual Busty GorgeousAsian🔥Visiting OKC June 20-21👅Be my Guest! OpenPreBook💋

Verified Companion Companion

🔥Erotic Sensual Busty GorgeousAsian🔥Visiting OKC June 20-21👅Be my Guest! OpenPreBook💋

Hello Gentlemen, I am Asian Jayda.P an upscale provider for RESPECTFUL GENTLEMEN❤️💋
    ✨✨✨✨SPECIAL KIND OF GIRL✨✨✨✨
    I am a gorgeous playmate with soft silky skin seductive. A True Beauty Experience satisfaction at it's BEST! Sweet, Easy going, I love to have fun and ALWAYS respectful💗
    COME spoil yourself and relax with me. I’m always happy upscale provider with a smile your sure to fall in love with. I’m also a very discreet lady so you’ll never need to worry. My services are sensational quality and never rushed. Take a break from your everyday life and come enjoy the world of fantasy with me. I guarantee You will never leave me unsatisfied and I will always leave you wanting more 😘🍒

Very Good Hygiene is very important for having a good experience.

PREBOOKING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to verify references and complete screening in advance// **Verification/Reference is Required**

TEXT ME.. I’ll be waiting XOXO💋💗
    Attached Images Attached Images
    📱424-355-9077
    preferred411.com/P120360
    theotherboard.com/93953
    eccie.net/218484

INCALL ONLY
    Half 260🌹 Hour 400🌹

PICTURES ARE ✅ 100% REAL
    ✅100% REAL INDEPENDENCE

I Don?t give a Chance for NCNS// I Don?t Offer BBFS (Please Don?t Ask), GREEK, FIV, COF, Choking, Swallow, Photography & Video