Companion's Handle: Cum and Play
Date of Visit: 8/10/2018
Preferred Method of Contact: PM first
Phone Number: after PM
Email Address: unknown
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....8-Cum-and-Play
City, State: San Antonio, Tx
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, CG, RCG, K9, convo
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
Donation: 250
Approximate age of Companion: 23
Hair Color and Length: Brunette, wavy and thick to the shoulders
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Puerto Rican
Companion Description: Beautiful petite spinner with pierced B's, pretty face, great ass and several tattoos which I didn't find distracting. She has some mommy tummy markings. She will send you a link to some pics if you ask her but they don't do her justice. Much better in person.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!

Public comments:
I have been trying all week to set something up but it feels like all the ladies I want to see close up shop before I get off work. Then I saw Cum and Play (Ari) post that she was headed to San Antonio and was looking to meet after 10pm when she got to town. I sent her a PM with my number and within 5 minutes she texted me. We texted back and forth a little and I asked if she had anything set up yet. She said no plans, so I asked her to make plans with me! She said yes and we made the arrangements. She was very reasonable compared to what I've been getting offered lately so I jumped at the hour.

I asked if she had pictures and she sent me a link. I was pretty excited to see her and I texted her a few times as she was driving down. There were decent delays between her replies so I think she was driving herself. Around 11:45 she finally gave me the address and I headed over. I went up and knocked and she let me in. She was wearing a tight pink dress and a little jeans jacket. She was smiling and friendly and so easy to talk to.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.