Thread: 6'2 185lb white/Puerto Rican WELDER 32Y.O. NEW GUY

Registered Male (Not Verified)

6'2 185lb white/Puerto Rican WELDER 32Y.O. NEW GUY

Guys I am brand new to this. Actually I am completely brand new to the greater Dallas area! I am 32 years old, own my own business as a welder. Honestly everything has been going great in my life until my girlfriend broke up with me last night... I found out she was cheating on me. Anyways I was wanting to know if there are any pretty girls out there that can take my mind off of her. So I'm very polite lol but a complete goofball, I've been told that I'm a very handsome guy... So I want to have fun!!! Hit me up please! Ahhh!!! I'm not going to lie this girl broke my heart

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome to the hobby and the site mate.
    No need to elaborate, all that counts is the size of the wallet.

Good luck!

Try Tinder or Match, because if you have the skills you say you will get more ass than a toilet seat. Here you need about 300 an hour on average to play the games.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jaytheangel's Avatar
    From a broken heart to a broken wallet! Hang in there, it's going to be a bumpy ride

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro. I suggest you put your broken heart aside. This is a P4P site...NOT a dating site. Don't forget that!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE