Companion's Handle: Mary Love
Date of Visit: August 13, 2018
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: After Screening
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?41541-Mary-love
City, State: Arlington, Texas
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? No, but she text she was running late, only about 15 minutes late, no biggie
Activities: Convo, breast worship, lfk, daty, bbbj, standing mish to completion, more convo.
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
Donation: $$80
Approximate age of Companion: Twenty something
Hair Color and Length: Dark, about shoulder length but she tied it up
Smoking Status: Not that I could tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: Pretty lady, About 5'6", maybe 100 lbs, spinner extraordinaire, A's on top with perky eraser size nips, trimmed down below, flat tummy and a cute ass which can almost fit in one hand.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet, had a great time
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes Sir

Public comments:
Visiting Arlington on business and started scanning the ads . Came across some interesting prospects but decided on Mary Love at the end. Set up was really easy and we agreed on a time to meet. When Mary text me she told me she was running a little behind and I am quite sure of the weather had something to do with that. I had read it her ads stating that she was a spinner, but was not prepared for how tiny she was . If tiny spinners are your thing give this lady a call ! So she came into my room with a quick hug and kiss and sat down on the bed. We spent a little time talking and basically just breaking the ice . As we were talking I began running my hands up and down her legs and she asked if I wanted her to take off her clothes which of course I said yes. After a few lfk's i moved down and sucked for a while on her little nips. Then I kissed my way down her flat little tummy and dined at the Y for sometime. I will tell you that Miss Mary is quite vocal which just added to the festivities. After dining for quite some time I rollover on my back and she began a nice wet BBBJ. I knew I was not going to last very long so I covered up and pulled her to the edge of the bed for standing mish. As I had feared, didn't last long at all and filled the cover. I got up and disposed of the cover and we laid back on the bed and talked for a while . She offered a second round but I was just not up for it after the long drive the day before and the restless sleep that night it was just not in me. So we got dressed said our goodbyes and parted ways. In no way shape or form was she a clock watcher which I really liked. Do I recommend her ? Sure I do !