Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Member-Please Verify Me | Be The Boss | Play with me.

Verified Companion Companion

Red face New Member-Please Verify Me | Be The Boss | Play with me.

Hey Guys <3 new to the page. Look forward to meeting some of you.
    Here’s a little about me
    BE THE BOSS with me instead. Incalll availble Wet and Playfully Horny just
    waiting for you to cum tell me what to do. VioletDLites
    I WANT My PUSSY PLAYED WITH
    Cum play with me. im ready
    I get excited easy and can cream especially on command.
    tell me what to do.
    I prefer to be controlled in intimacy.
    let me surprise you.
    i get hot and wet to get you excited.
    Lets play show and tell.
    I am at my best with your hands on my neck and holding my hair back.
    endure my bouncey big bank and talk dirty with me.
    serious inquiries only If I find you wasting my time- I will move on

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Violet. Pics.?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Welcome aboard OH2 Violet. Pics.?
    Thank you. I think I might of uploaded them already on a album LookSIes. Can you tell me
    If you are able to view these now? I’m new to this platform and still getting orientated to its modality.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome to OH2, Violet. Yes I see photo album you prepared even before your first post. Cute.

Thank you! Your very kind. Please let me know if there’s anything I’m leaving out or what I can do better. I want to please.
    I’m not shy to accountability and for the most part can take criticism. I’m free rn and feeling fiesty. PM me if your comfortable and maybe I can show you what I mean. 🙃👀🙊🐬
    I’m horny and ready to play this morning!

Registered Male (Not Verified) bobbyb1234's Avatar
    Welcome to the rodeo, Violet! Nice pics.

Thanks for the pics and welcome! Is there a particular part of town where you host?
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Quote Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
    Thanks for the pics and welcome! Is there a particular part of town where you host?
    Thanks I’m on the south east side. But mobile. I can go to you. And as of right now I’m 820/287 area with
    Come check me out when you’re ready.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    North East Tarrant County near North Keller.
    Welcome since you asked for advice. You put up an ad without real info at first. You answered location question but how about.

Rates

Activities you do in general. Special request are between you and that individual. But what can everybody generally expect. "GFE" is not an activity & MPFS covers positions like mish and doggy.

Schedule in general, days and times

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel21 View Post
    Welcome since you asked for advice. You put up an ad without real info at first. You answered location question but how about.

Rates

Activities you do in general. Special request are between you and that individual. But what can everybody generally expect. "GFE" is not an activity & MPFS covers positions like mish and doggy.

Schedule in general, days and times

Hey thank you.

So when it comes to availability I’m open. I don’t do well with scheduling, so my go to response to this would be hit me up when youre really ready. Typically I could be ready within 30 minutes of notice. The only exception to scheduling would be if you were trying to plan a group or a party.

I’m not into going out in the public. For example, having a session and then going to the mall.

I do not prefer card dates, but sometimes I find myself in circumstances where it’s the only available option.

I am available for out call.
    Incall: here’s where it gets a little different for me. I will have a location for the entire evening from time to time. But outside of that, here’s where I stand: I don’t meet where I stay, I don’t need a room for the whole nighy. only need room if i was going to meet with you. So it would look like meeting up and going nextdoor to motel. I utilize an couple hourly motels that are close to me depending if it’s night or day. the room is included in the rated games I play, decent discrete, close by. I did a lot of kickbacks for this which is understandable, but, given my circumstances, this is the most successful solution I find myself with in order to provide for you fellas the best way that I can. I know I’m bound to get some lash back on this way of doing things. I see that the guys seeking services are trying to escape or relax and not have to do anything extra in for once have the extra done for them. We are on the same sheet of music there, so I’m open to any other suggestions.

Rated Games: I have 3 games. The 150 game takes thirty min to play. The Whole 200 Game can take a hour to play. 120 game is quick

And so thats Everything you want as much as you will have it.

Basic boundary rules: don’t leave marks; no piss play; playing with your ass not not my thing; no pictures/rec.
    hair tug good; hair pull baaaaaad.

After that you are in charge. I’m very content in your being in control of me. I’m not inviting you to take it to one extreme or the next, only denoting that the sliding scale is there and open to explore. I want to offer a platform for those participating to explore and figure out what they like and what they don’t. That’s what gets me off now, that said, Everybody has a line and so if I feel like your at it with Me personally, then that feels like the universal gesture of a tap out. Please note that the tap out doesn’t necessarily mean stop just means let up.

I hope this covers everything. Please let me know if I left anything out or if you have any additional questions. I hope to provide care and attention to you guys in the way that you would have it be within these lines that I just laid out.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Welcome Violet! Very nice to read and cute pics for sure! Hope to meet up soon.

Thank you just let me know when =]
    I do have a incall this evening and am taking appointments
    Pm me for details. XxXXx

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    East Coast, but travel often to Texas for work, mainly Dallas, 2-3 weeks out of the month.
    Welcome and hope to meet soon, near six flags, great pics

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Anyone get a response? I PM’ed couple of times but no response but responding to this chain… may be getting a lot of PMs 😂

Quote Originally Posted by kakdila1 View Post
    Anyone get a response? I PM’ed couple of times but no response but responding to this chain… may be getting a lot of PMs 😂
    I messaged you awhile back. You had sent multiple of the same message at first. So I was assuming it was spam. Look forward to hearing from you

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast