Thread: March against far left violence?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

March against far left violence?

So apparently theres a protest or counter protest in austin coming up, and they will be going against the extreme lefts use of violence and intimidation trying to silence the free speech of those with differing viewpoints. Anybody going on either side?

I'm not going. Anyone associated going should be leary of the danger since it can be a powder keg for a riot.

As for the whole situation, I understand why Antifa and the far left was birthed due to "white nationalism" along with the alt right racism and homophobia but I don't approve of mass organized violence. A third party i.e. the Libertarian Party has got to get more attraction to end this partisan nonsense and get back to a return of collaboration and compromise.

Let's tread lightly on this thread because it's political in nature and the Houston forum was closed.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Freedom42's Avatar
    Agent,

Total agreement on the need for a centrist, fiscally conservative, socially liberal party. Even if one doesn’t support these ideals, one should want to see such alternative presented and represented.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree, in my opinion any time you go to Political extremes youre wrong. Left, right it matters not. The problem is that they all have it in their heads that they are right and hence have no need or desire to listen to others opinions, its just easier to shout down those who dont agree.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Those type of gatherings are as useful as arguing over facebook. They will never change anyones mind. Its human nature to become defensive and angry when you have someone yelling at you that your wrong. Ill stay home and watch the news for the lowlights.