Thread: Thai Angie retired?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Thai Angie retired?

Anyone know if TA retired or did she go back home on hiatus? She used to announce when she was leaving? Had the thought to visit her and texted but heard nothing and now see she hasn't been on in 2 months

Not retired, just on vacation. She did say in her posts when she was leaving. Also said she will be back sometime in July. I am sure she will post when she has returned.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    Not retired, just on vacation. She did say in her posts when she was leaving. Also said she will be back sometime in July. I am sure she will post when she has returned.
    Thanks ! Must have missed the post, she's my only regular so now I'll have to compile a TD list, as it's hard to hit a bar so high (; I got cancelled on by another provider I've been wanting to see today so I'm a bit discouraged but I'm sure there is other similar talent around (: thanks