💄💋 💝🧘🏽💦💋😍💋
I enjoy the company of mature, generous gentlemen. Whether you are looking to relax and wind down or have a little excitement, I’m here for exactly that! I will always make you feel comfortable and I guarantee you’ll want to see me again.
I am willing to travel to the Galveston Bay Area
I'm easy to talk to and you can expect great conversation when we’re together. My goal is to focus all of my attention on you and make sure you always leave with a smile on your face. So come see what you’ve been missing. You won’t regret it.
Booking
Please let me know a bit about yourself. I'll need your name, number/email, city of meeting, appointment date, time, duration as well as Incall or Outcall preference when introducing yourself and inquiring about an appointment with me. (281)8363599

*My hours are a flexible I REQUIRE at least 1 hour MINIMUM NOTICE before your desired appointment.
**TEXT me or call: 281-836-3599

<PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT SCHEDULING FOR SCREENING PURPOSES, AS WELL AS GETTING READY, TRAVEL TIME, ETC. THANKS!>

***Donations for incall: 150/HH; 200/HR; 375/90 min; 515/2 HRS; outcall is an additional 50 if you're within 30 miles of me, 31-60 miles is an additional 100***

I promise you won't be disappointed.

(PICTURES 100% ACCURATE & REALLY ME)
me2.jpgPicsart_22-04-12_17-02-26-345.jpgmjq4nza0ntkwzwy3njm1zjfjmdrmyjfkmwewmjaxztfhotazza.jpg.jpegme25.jpegPicsArt_12-12-08.14.42.jpg