Hope you like the new pictures, but soon (next two days) I'll have even better ones taken by a friend that has a badass camera, and skills to use it!!! So don't miss out.

Its Sunday night.. well midnight so Monday morning??? lol
But this post is also for basically every day this week, just depends on when you contact me, & whether I'm free to have a date during that time.. just will be doing appointments all night until the morning around 5:30.

(512) 686-7187 (Text app because I will only give my regular # a short time before a set appointment is scheduled. I'd love to become friends with anyone after their first visit, and to see you on a regular basis if that's what you'd like to do.)

My time is always spent with a smile & a sensual, sexy, passionate experience. You will be left feeling satisfied & relaxed! Also will have a REVIEW SPECIAL for those members who are VERIFIED already, that will write a independent review!

Reg Rates: H.H. 170 F.H. 280 2H. 500
Ask about my special rates if you are a verified member.

I'm doing INCALL&OUTCALL Today and Tomorrow!!!
Outcalls will have a small add on of 20 because of the fact I have both available I include gas & time spent getting to you and back to my incall location. Which is North Atx a few exits before wells branch if you're coming from south bound. (more specific if we talk in text or p.m.)

Don'ts - NO.Greek. NO.Bbfs NO.Ss NO.Qv
Do's - Limited G.F.E., B.B.B.J., C.W. (plus a few more things I haven't learned the abbreviations for as well)

I'd love to do either out or in, and I'm available as soon as I post this!!
DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME YOUR NAME ON YOUR FIRST TEXT & YOUR USERNAME as well!!

I'll ask for references, so have them ready!
I was accepting new members who weren't yet verified but after realizing how often they cancel, so I'm not sure if I'll do that much anymore..sorry fellas.

Can't wait to hear from you!!! Lets make the most of this night..because even though no one likes Mondays..I'm sure together we can make it a great one!!