Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Texting App

Verified Companion Companion Dakota123's Avatar
    First of all. Bless your heart. Second of all. I'm done here.
    Baytown. 146/330 ExxonMobil area
    OnlyFans - Deeemarie86
    Snapchat - Deeemarie86
    Twitter - Dakota123
    P411: P97864
    Click the highlighted word to be taken straight to my profiles :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I use Google voice, works pretty good.

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    Guys texting apps and burner phones are a must. MetroPCS will give you a phone under the name of Scrappy do. The reason for text apps is because you got to protect your anonymity period. Alot of you'll got alot to lose professionally and personally. The main commentary in this thread has come from someone who requires real world info but absolutely will not give up her real world info. I don't play cards like that ever

Women absolutely can hurt a man. They can ruin your whole life or set you up to be robbed or killed or actually do it themselves. Case in point Steve McNair was literally killed in his sleep by a woman.

Pussy is not that important. Give only enough that you are willing to lose. Once a woman has your real world info she literally has you by your juevos. She owns you basically because she could torpedo your life on any given Sunday or have a pimp, male friend, or a white knight do it to you. We have as much skin in the game or more than them. A few rich dudes I know have been destroyed by women.

Be careful gents. Use Text apps or burner phones. Text now is extremely easy. You just can't let the number be dormant for 30 days or you lose it. (And also say no to selfies gents. Stay sucka free, alive and keep all of your shit) it's just a nut gents. Perspective. Use Textnow

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
    Guys texting apps and burner phones are a must. MetroPCS will give you a phone under the name of Scrappy do. The reason for text apps is because you got to protect your anonymity period. Alot of you'll got alot to lose professionally and personally. The main commentary in this thread has come from someone who requires real world info but absolutely will not give up her real world info. I don't play cards like that ever

Women absolutely can hurt a man. They can ruin your whole life or set you up to be robbed or killed or actually do it themselves. Case in point Steve McNair was literally killed in his sleep by a woman.

Pussy is not that important. Give only enough that you are willing to lose. Once a woman has your real world info she literally has you by your juevos. She owns you basically because she could torpedo your life on any given Sunday or have a pimp, male friend, or a white knight do it to you. We have as much skin in the game or more than them. A few rich dudes I know have been destroyed by women.

Be careful gents. Use Text apps or burner phones. Text now is extremely easy. You just can't let the number be dormant for 30 days or you lose it. (And also say no to selfies gents. Stay sucka free, alive and keep all of your shit) it's just a nut gents. Perspective. Use Textnow
    I agree with everything Pitroom said. Nothing is more pertinent than your personal real world information and you should do everything to protect it at all costs. P411 has had 40+ women on “available now” this entire week. Throw agencies in the mix and we are saturated with gorgeous girls. There’s no need to jump through anyone’s hoops who’s asking for a real world info
    Last edited by Ram162; 06-02-2023 at 07:52 AM.

So I thought I was in trouble because a provider I thought might have done something very bad that would have involved LE at the most highest level. I was thinking. If they got her phone and then subpoenaed TextNow or phone records … pulled IP’s. If you don’t know ip are like addresses. How screwed would I have been to have LE knock on my home ?? I use a VPN services 95% of the time. But if the crime was bad enough, LE could rub down All the numbers.

I would never use my RW numbers. And I highly recommend a vpn service

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    No one says you have to use your RW for communication just screening, you also don’t have to, just move along to the next provider that don’t screen properly, your more likely to run into LE that way. REFERENCES is not screening. They could be LE on the other end of that conversation how do you know. We’re not here to do anything with your info but screen and toss it, you do your communication with your other phone. Anyways that’s my rule I’m only speaking for me! So Pitroom quit asking to see me when you know how I screen go to Dakota and take that chance! For anyone who doesn’t like my way please move along to the next girl thanks. Dakota you are very testy no wonder you don’t get business, like I said before don’t send me clients I’d never see them being you do not screen. Yes I’m very blessed thank you.
    Last edited by Kara Nicole; 06-02-2023 at 09:11 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Kara we got your point and some of us chose to move on given your strict requirements. We will not share personal or real world information, full, stop, period and that is OK by many providers and johns. You move on and we move, but it does not mean that you're the gold standard in the hobby world. You come across very aggressive and rather pissed off at johns not following your rules or opinion. Dial it back a bit and worry about your business and leave everyone else alone? Now will be a good time to put down the shovel and stop digging :)

And PLEASE no personal attacks as I see you're very good at it. Just let us be and don't have the last word please?
    Last edited by ShahMan; 06-02-2023 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kara Nicole View Post
    Also you’re damn right they don’t need my RW info a women can’t hurt a man so no I would not give it period and why would it fall on the guy if a provider doesn’t give references that’s not even true, he did nothing wrong there’s where the cattiness falls in

Respectfully, this statement is such a red flag its wild. A woman can not only hurt a man but she can destroy everything a man has worked for his entire life given the proper motivation. Obviously I am not saying all women are that way but these things do happen with some degree of regularity. Fellas should choose wisely and have a screening process of their own.

To the OP's question:
    Textnow and GoogleVoice have been my preferred apps to use over the years.

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    No one says you have to use your RW for communication just screening, you also don’t have to, just move along to the next provider that don’t screen properly, your more likely to run into LE that way. REFERENCES is not screening. They could be LE on the other end of that conversation how do you know. We’re not here to do anything with your info but screen and toss it, you do your communication with your other phone. Anyways that’s my rule I’m only speaking for me! So Pitroom quit asking to see me when you know how I screen go to Dakota and take that chance! For anyone who doesn’t like my way please move along to the next girl thanks. Dakota you are very testy no wonder you don’t get business, like I said before don’t send me clients I’d never see them being you do not screen. Yes I’m very blessed thank you.
    Guys use text now. First of all the only reason I knew you existed was because of Slayer RIP. You just blatantly attack providers, hobbyists and literally nothing happens to you at all in regards to points etc. Dakota is an extraordinary provider. Period. Ragging on her for some pm information she gave you about not getting business is about as low as it comes. Also leaking that I pmed you about an appointment proves my point. Gents your information and selfie is only safe as long as the lady isn't angry with you. Do one minor thing to piss her off and guess what. All your personal info is on a billboard and she clearly stated she would never give hers up

Can't make this shit up. The customers you have are scared to ever say anything negative about you because you got all their shit. I would never. Rather jack off until my dick is raw. Leave Dakota alone. She's an excellent provider and a stand up person

Rw info to buy pussy. The audacity.

Verified Companion Companion QweenieMonRoe's Avatar
    North shore, HWY 90 E, I-10 E, Normandy, Uvalde, Wallisville Rd
    Ladies and gentlemen ladies are not obligated to give a reference if they don’t want. Oh btw there is a list of ladies who don’t give references, you seem very against the providers, why Do you think it’ll get you more business it won’t it just shows you that you can’t be trusted I would never get a reference from you seeing how you don’t screen properly, I give references all day long but I don’t ask for them, anyway….

(2/2)https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...=1#post1241193

Yes it sucks when a ladies doesn’t give references but that’s not a good way to screen or the ONLY way!
    Yeah I provide references as well but I don’t ask for providers here reference. I still do provide them if needed though to others. Totally agree with you, the reference part

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SFdVkHRJsTRM62YU7
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-QweenieMonRoe
    Please include OH2 handle in text to (281)624-6966 or (337)415-9497
    MY DO'S ✅✅ DATY,SS,LFK,,COA,COT,BBBJ,MSOG,
    https://onlyfans.com/qweeniemonroe
    𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽.
    👑 QweenieMonRoe 👑

Slayer RIP ??? Holly chit… man… he was a legend from my ASPD days…

Verified Companion Companion QweenieMonRoe's Avatar
    North shore, HWY 90 E, I-10 E, Normandy, Uvalde, Wallisville Rd
    I use text now and Google voice and honestly some of those that have been seeing me for years has my RW number. I don’t necessarily have the issues some be having and I think it’s bc they see the NO BULLSHIT TOLERATED in my face. I’m joking but I make it pretty clear you respect me and I’m going to respect you.. However I think the hurt thing works both ways. Just because we’re the providers doesn’t mean we’re the exception. Some of you are pretty careless then we have a mf that’s not even you trying to book a visit contacting us being weird or has the address from going through your “TEXT FREE” phone messages bc you didn’t do what you needed to on your end. Now that has happened to me before no she didn’t have my real name etc, but bc he was careless she did have my address to my location and she was threatening to have the laws sent over and if she would have tried to pull up that could have ended up pretty badly. So I think the hurt thing can definitely go both ways, and yeah I don’t ask providers here for ref. Their not dependable and some of them seem to have to many issues with the gents here. Can’t count on them to make my money. I do my own.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SFdVkHRJsTRM62YU7
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-QweenieMonRoe
    Please include OH2 handle in text to (281)624-6966 or (337)415-9497
    MY DO'S ✅✅ DATY,SS,LFK,,COA,COT,BBBJ,MSOG,
    https://onlyfans.com/qweeniemonroe
    𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽.
    👑 QweenieMonRoe 👑

Quote Originally Posted by ShahMan View Post
    Slayer RIP ??? Holly chit… man… he was a legend from my ASPD days…
    stay on topic if you’ve been around that long get verified lol We all know slayer Rip but that’s not the topic

We The People

Quote Originally Posted by QweenieMonRoe View Post
    I use text now and Google voice and honestly some of those that have been seeing me for years has my RW number. I don’t necessarily have the issues some be having and I think it’s bc they see the NO BULLSHIT TOLERATED in my face. I’m joking but I make it pretty clear you respect me and I’m going to respect you.. However I think the hurt thing works both ways. Just because we’re the providers doesn’t mean we’re the exception. Some of you are pretty careless then we have a mf that’s not even you trying to book a visit contacting us being weird or has the address from going through your “TEXT FREE” phone messages bc you didn’t do what you needed to on your end. Now that has happened to me before no she didn’t have my real name etc, but bc he was careless she did have my address to my location and she was threatening to have the laws sent over and if she would have tried to pull up that could have ended up pretty badly. So I think the hurt thing can definitely go both ways, and yeah I don’t ask providers here for ref. Their not dependable and some of them seem to have to many issues with the gents here. Can’t count on them to make my money. I do my own.
    Thank you!

We The People

Stay on topic? Ain’t ya a little bossy one? Are you now a moderator? Are you gonna run around and start reporting us now?

C’mon lady I was out for a while so I had no idea Slayer was gone. Have a bit of respect of the RIP topic rather than making everything about yourself here.

You are something else man

And yes I plan to get verified. Need to get my contacts back in order since most of my stuff is UTR. There is a process to follow

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast