Hey Lovers!

I’m ready for some HOT 🔥 playtime! 😻

Text only please 512-222-9825
No Cologne please
Do not text with me with no references

I do need references and I prefer two “if” possible. So if you want to play and you have reference please text me your name, age, race, Occupation and body type meaning average, thin, med, lg. then I will need you to send me a providers link whom you have seen in the past along with her phone number. Thanks lovers, I can’t wait to please YOU ❤️ 👅💦

If you have no references please do not contact me because it is the only way I can screen you so thank you for your cooperation.

About me….. I’m a fun loving vintage gal of 62 and I take good care of myself meaning I work out and hike everyday so I can be the best I can be for YOU and of course me 😘
I Love laughing and having good conversation. If you are more on the quiet side I can be quiet too lol if you wish .

I am very passionate and I love GFE because it comes normal for me. I am the girl next door that you never landed SO come to me so we can take this flight together! 1 hr or 90 mins is preferred for the first time if possible (especially if we haven’t meet) this gives us time to get to know each other a little bit before play time 😘

I am a People pleaser, always have been. YOUR time is important to me and I want to give you plenty of attention and good loving, especially my HOT Tongue 👅 action! I love Cock worshiping too 🤩

I am always told I am pretty or Hot, cute etc. SO It makes me happy that I can do this still and still Horny as ever!! After all I am over half French and you know what they say about us French babes Ooh La La 😽come see me, we will have fun! I’m easy to talk to ,I’m a down to earth girl, I make you feel at home and work hard to give you what you need 💋