Date of Visit: Mid August
    Preferred Method of Contact: Call
    Phone Number: (214) 989-5238
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Lfk, dfk, bbbj, daty, dato, Mish, cg, acg, rcg, racg, K9, surfboard.
    Length of Visit: 30 mins
    Donation: 140
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Medium length, dark
    Smoking Status: Don't know
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: 5' - 5'2"
    110 lbs
    Pretty face, spinnerish body. C's with nice nipples. Small patch V above her pussy.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I had read all the hype about Flower and decided to go in. I should have gone in sooner, she is great!
    Bad news...she told me she is leaving at the end of the month.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    nice review.. I sort of dismissed her, knowing that BobbyMann gets free sessions to review ladies.. and after viewing his stupid poetry posts. his reviews are so windbaggy, you never know what is true, or what is pure promotion. I notice he reviews a lot of ladies who are set to leave soon.. I guess Spa Management wants a wild review posted to get attention, while the lady is here.

CT you should definitely see her before she leaves...you will be glad you did.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice one TC !!!!

Chung - you are Stirring a Hornet's Nest !!!! Lol.. :) :) Not sure if Bobby is on here as well !! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
    nice review.. I sort of dismissed her, knowing that BobbyMann gets free sessions to review ladies.. and after viewing his stupid poetry posts. his reviews are so windbaggy, you never know what is true, or what is pure promotion. I notice he reviews a lot of ladies who are set to leave soon.. I guess Spa Management wants a wild review posted to get attention, while the lady is here.
    Come, Experience the Bonding with "BOND" !

Ha!

Bobby isn't on here. this site is out of his element. what could he possibly find useful? he gets his free promotion setups on ECCIE, and you notice he never comments about anything not directly tied to one of his reviews. if he was here, he couldn't get ROS access, because he only sees AMP girls provided free for him.

believe me, if Bobby was here in some other incarnation, he would have blasted me plenty by now, LOL

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lol.. :) You are truly bashing him across all the places !!! Lol... :) :)
    Ha!
    Bobby isn't on here. this site is out of his element. what could he possibly find useful? he gets his free promotion setups on ECCIE, and you notice he never comments about anything not directly tied to one of his reviews. if he was here, he couldn't get ROS access, because he only sees AMP girls provided free for him.

believe me, if Bobby was here in some other incarnation, he would have blasted me plenty by now, LOL

he deserves to be bashed.. because:

(1) he gets all his sessions free, in exchange for "promoting" the Spas he represents.. then writes the most absurd and ludicrous reviews, long-winded nightmares that give little information, really. he is reckless.. the Cops went looking for him at Gold One, holding a printout of one of his reviews.. they knew he was tied in with Kay, the Owner.. he got away, but still refuses to tone down his ridiculous reviews.. that is a problem for all of us.. remember that review of Gucci 2 weeks ago? he said "me and the girls decided she is 24 (years old)".. huh? he huddled with the staff at Lucky Haven to hammer out an age to post, that was acceptable to everyone there?? ironically he took the secret photos of Gucci and posted them, which made her quit and go to Bali. Lucky Haven got burned giving Bobby the free session. and Gucci was livid that she gave her body for free, to a Jackass that posted unwanted pics.

(2) he lies about it.. he says he spends "tens of thousands of dollars" a year, going "almost every day" to the Spas.. Bullshit, LOL.. I have had at least 15 people tell me about him. many horror stories, including his refusal to take showers, choking Providers, his fixation on the very young, innuendo in his reviews about the Provider looking like a high school girl, or his belief that she is about to accept anal, just give her a little time.

(3) he attacked me viciously beginning about a year ago, for simply stating that Jessica at NyNy was 50 years old. he and others kept posting 20's, early 20's.. I simply said she was significantly older, Bobby kept calling me a lying Bullshitter, until I finally told. Bobby shut up after that, he knew I was right. then more attacks from Bobby, saying multiple times that I tried to get free sessions myself, and when refused, I went on a mission to destroy the spas in question. he said I threatened Owners with bad posts if they didn't cooperate. Bobby said Spa Owners told him that.. absolute pack of lies, and he should have been banned for that. then he lied and said Nagoya wasn't open the night me and my friend went there, when Ashley upsold my friend and had a bitchy attitude. and he's accused me of having 8-9 handles, openly.. whenever someone besides me disagrees with him, that person is automatically said to be my handle.. I have had one handle my whole time on ECCIE. Bobby is literally the only person on ECCIE I dislike, he is a ******** of immense proportion. I'm his big enemy, because I exposed him..
    I could post a couple more things I know of, but won't because I was told in confidence, that makes the previous stuff look like Hickory Dickory Dock.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes Chung.. I can understand your feelings and your emotions, and your frustration and your hatred too !! Lol.. :)
    But, remember - be mature and wise enough to keep your emotions in check !! Lest you end up doing damage to yourself !!

As far as promotion of the Spas is concerned, even if we all agree or disagree, even though we are writing reviews to share the "Finer" and "True" details with our fellow brethren, it indirectly acts as a means of Promotion. may be Positive or Negative.. Do you agree ? So, with that, should you care for these ? Think..

Lo... I didn't knew this.. Lol.. :)
    the Cops went looking for him at Gold One, holding a printout of one of his reviews..
    he deserves to be bashed.. because:

(1) he gets all his sessions free, in exchange for "promoting" the Spas he represents.. then writes the most absurd and ludicrous reviews, long-winded nightmares that give little information, really. he is reckless.. the Cops went looking for him at Gold One, holding a printout of one of his reviews.. they knew he was tied in with Kay, the Owner.. he got away, but still refuses to tone down his ridiculous reviews.. that is a problem for all of us.. remember that review of Gucci 2 weeks ago? he said "me and the girls decided she is 24 (years old)".. huh? he huddled with the staff at Lucky Haven to hammer out an age to post, that was acceptable to everyone there?? ironically he took the secret photos of Gucci and posted them, which made her quit and go to Bali. Lucky Haven got burned giving Bobby the free session. and Gucci was livid that she gave her body for free, to a Jackass that posted unwanted pics.

(2) he lies about it.. he says he spends "tens of thousands of dollars" a year, going "almost every day" to the Spas.. Bullshit, LOL.. I have had at least 15 people tell me about him. many horror stories, including his refusal to take showers, choking Providers, his fixation on the very young, innuendo in his reviews about the Provider looking like a high school girl, or his belief that she is about to accept anal, just give her a little time.

(3) he attacked me viciously beginning about a year ago, for simply stating that Jessica at NyNy was 50 years old. he and others kept posting 20's, early 20's.. I simply said she was significantly older, Bobby kept calling me a lying Bullshitter, until I finally told. Bobby shut up after that, he knew I was right. then more attacks from Bobby, saying multiple times that I tried to get free sessions myself, and when refused, I went on a mission to destroy the spas in question. he said I threatened Owners with bad posts if they didn't cooperate. Bobby said Spa Owners told him that.. absolute pack of lies, and he should have been banned for that. then he lied and said Nagoya wasn't open the night me and my friend went there, when Ashley upsold my friend and had a bitchy attitude. and he's accused me of having 8-9 handles, openly.. whenever someone besides me disagrees with him, that person is automatically said to be my handle.. I have had one handle my whole time on ECCIE. Bobby is literally the only person on ECCIE I dislike, he is a ******** of immense proportion. I'm his big enemy, because I exposed him..
    I could post a couple more things I know of, but won't because I was told in confidence, that makes the previous stuff look like Hickory Dickory Dock.

Great review TC75.

Good info in the comments as well.
    -AceCoc

-LADIES, please save everyone some time by always listing approximate location. Why go through all that screening to find out location mismatch afterwards.

I agree that all reviews act as a sort of promotion, when we write positive things, of course. but I have no problem with that, it's the ridiculous, in-your-face writing style that BobbyMann employs every time, that is a turn-off. you would think he could mix it up a little, but he is stuck in that same ridiculous prose. of course from his perspective, why change? he gets free pussy with that stupid style.

and yes, the Cops went looking for him at Gold One.. Kay played dumb, acted like she knew nothing, and the Cops left. they asked her where they could find him, what was his real name?

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

I hope I don't feel the need to Bobby-bash after this.. I have now said my piece, I could not have exposed him properly on ECCIE. if he will ignore me, refrain from attacks, and go about his business, I won't say anymore. I tried doing that, but he began to troll me, and call me a liar, and I will not allow that to go unchallenged. here's hoping we can get along peacefully, if not harmoniously.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hope so !! Glad you said these !! Nice !! Good Luck Chung !! :)
    I hope I don't feel the need to Bobby-bash after this..
    if he will ignore me, refrain from attacks, and go about his business, I won't say anymore.
    here's hoping we can get along peacefully, if not harmoniously.
    And, let's not derail TC75's great review here !! TC - Our apologies for discussing this non-relevant (to this Review) stuff.. :) :)

thank you
    Sir!

and nice review TC.. Flower's time is almost up, so go see her before she leaves!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Butch Cassidy's Avatar
    Good review TC

Sad to see Jessica thrown under the bus for the third time now and there's not even a fight going down as there was the first two times....