Thread: Intel on Strip Joints

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Intel on Strip Joints

Haven’t been to a strip joint in years. Any intel on the places in Corpus? Place to go, place to avoid?

Quote Originally Posted by Remember Goliad View Post
    Haven’t been to a strip joint in years. Any intel on the places in Corpus? Place to go, place to avoid?
    They're all hit and miss. Higher chances of getting your pecker sucked at the Cab but there are only a few decent chicks. Although she doesn't play like that, Charlie is definitely eye candy and worth a few dances just to see her pretty face and gorgeous tits up close and personal. My favorite spinner has moved back to Austin (Yeah, she was fucking smoke HOT). My second fav who I two-finger fucked there recently now has a RW job so it's going to be a while before I visit the place again.

Cheetahs always has young hotties on Thursday-Sat nights. Most like to hustle for dances and that's a turnoff for me. Been a very long time since I got a blowie there, but it has been know to happen.

The Palace has been hit and miss on the talent and the last time I got away with some DATY and BBBJ there has been a few years.

I myself avoid Bottoms Up just cause seldom do they have spinners which is what I like.

I myself avoid The Party Place or whatever it's called over there close to 6 Points - Too damn ghetto for me.

Happy Hunting Chief ✌️
    Last edited by FSOL®; 08-12-2018 at 02:59 PM.

I’m also a definite spinner fan and not into the ghetto vibe. Thanks for the tips