Available until 12 PM to 2 am all week 💋
Please text me with your handle name and PM 2 RECENT REF'S on oh2 plz or if you want to call and talk to my husband to set up a playtime who ever you want to talk to 9363031994 🤩
Doing Solo session today and mfm session special So if you are looking for a Naughty sluty night tonight give me a text and let me know what you have in mind in doing?My only no nos are Bbfs, Kissing on the mouth, Slip and Slide, fiv, GFE, Cim and I Don't do it for extra donations so please Don't ask or I will end the session on the spot 🚫
📸 Ask about my XXX RATED video I am doing special on them today and so you can see how much fun you will have with me and trust me you will enjoy them 😘 Going to playing all week I just Don't know how long I will be playing Solo for so now you're chance for those that want a solo session hour notice if possible.But hopefully you can come and tag team me with hubby and I can give you the best experience of your life which I love when I have the both of ya dominating me doing review special also for those that do review 💋