Thread: Why I extend a special to verified gents

Verified Companion Companion Nico Veneta's Avatar

Why I extend a special to verified gents

I always offer a special to 'Verified" gents here but I get A LOT of gents who either can't read, don't read or just choose to ignore the "Verified" part.

I offer the special to "Verified" because screening is easier and less time consuming. If you aren't verified and I have to spend hours tracking down your references and contacting them, you're rate is my normal fee, period. If you don't like my policy you are free to find another companion but don't try to bully me about it.

Lustfully naughty
    Nico Veneta
    As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.- Bill Gates
    P411- P30884
    TER- 67611

Quote Originally Posted by Nico Veneta View Post
    If you don't like my policy you are free to find another companion but don't try to bully me about it.

Lustfully naughty
    Nico Veneta
    You go girl!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Freedom42's Avatar
    Not only does your policy makes sense, it should one that more providers use.

If someone doesn't like it - too bad for them.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I agree! That's how my specials work as well. You would be amazed that even though you say you must PM from your verified account and you must have well known references how many still dont read. I even put newbies and those with out recent references do not qualify for specials and yet they still ask.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes, the policy is the decision of the ladies, this flows back into another recent thread about bbfs, i still believe that lots of the guys that try to ask for special pricing or off menu service are simply playing a game and it gets them off to try to push a ladys limits.

I think its great that you offer a price break for verified guys, even though im not verified personally. And i also think its good that you stick to your guns, dont let anybody push you out of your comfy place.

Edited because i have fat fingers and they dont jive with the tiny keys

Verified Companion Companion Bettie_mae's Avatar
    Amen!
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Visit me near Georgetown, TX. I passionately deliver good vibrations in a residential setting. Always safe and discreet. 24 hours notice needed please for booking. Text or call: 737-808-2518 AFTER you send PM. Sessions start at 90 minutes/300 and up. Must Pass Screening. Priority consideration to P411 members. https://preferred411.com/P223223
    Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nico, your approach makes a lot of sense, and I often wonder why more ladies don't think that way.

A significant part of the pricing is about risk and effort before the date. Guys who reduce the risk by being repeat clients, verified, having good references, etc., are the kind of clients I would think earn a lady's consideration for a reduced rate (though they obviously are not "due" it, that is her call). In the same way, if they comply with simple directions concerning what info a lady needs up front, provides solid references with contact info, etc., they are reducing the work a lady has to put in to screen them.

But of course I expect there will be plenty of guys who find that your approach "discriminates against them", and they are too myopic to understand it is a self inflicted discrimination.

Oh well. Always nice to run into you pretty lady. Stay safe out there.

Verified Companion Companion AmbreeAustin's Avatar
    You are very smart Girl keep up the good work and stick to your guns my hats off to you
    Your Exotic Fantasy Come True
    Email is best when looking to spend time together
    Texting can be overwhelming unfortunately
    $350H / $250hh / Greek +$100
    AmbreeAustin@Protonmail.ch

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico Veneta View Post
    I always offer a special to 'Verified" gents here but I get A LOT of gents who either can't read, don't read or just choose to ignore the "Verified" part.

I offer the special to "Verified" because screening is easier and less time consuming. If you aren't verified and I have to spend hours tracking down your references and contacting them, you're rate is my normal fee, period. If you don't like my policy you are free to find another companion but don't try to bully me about it.

Lustfully naughty
    Nico Veneta
    Very smart strategy IMO. Not only for the reasons that you stated, but I would think that you would get much more repeat clients.

This post would be a good addition to the discussing in dallas Co-Ed about pricing strategies.

Stick to you guns girl, it obviously works well for you, so let them complain, you are right and smart!

Give us a "heads up" next time you are visiting dallas ... you will have one new friend for sure.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    What if I saw you a few years ago, reviewed on eccie, but am not verified here?