Thread: MGEN Awareness!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

MGEN Awareness!

Recently got symptoms of a Urethritis. Encounter on the 28th. Went to get tested around 5/15 everything was negative. But after taking a deep dive I discovered MGen aka mycoplasma genitalium. Highly resistant to antibiotics and can be transferred via oral sex. You'll have to ask for this test specifally or get an at home test since its not commonly covered. Dr. gave me antibiotics for the symptoms but now Im left in the dark if it was Mgen, waiting a few weeks to retest. Point of the story is basically CBJ from here on out for me at least. Include it in your basic screening fellas. Have not heard a word from the potential carrier. PM me if you have any advice or need more info.

Who was the provider?

What he said����

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    Clearly he’s not going to say, no name it didn’t happen!
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Non-verified single post with no follow-up.

IF he got something no way to be sure it was a provider or WHICH and WHEN.

Threads like this have 1 use: alerts you to a medical issue you may not be aware of. Google it and after researching decide if it changes your approach to the hobby. Asking for details is completely worthless because OP does not know.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    welcome #1 #2 and #3

we are all adults here. Roccohanzo youre responsible for you, correct? was it your choice to see a provider?
    did she force this bcd get together w/you?
    why is it the providers fault? did she force you inside her mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by Roccohanzo View Post
    Have not heard a word from the potential carrier.
    she's prolly deep throating accountability somewhere with someone else

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    Lol ^^^
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Be more specific, such as what were the symptoms that caused the original concern. My understanding is this can be transferred in other ways so I say yes to daty !!

What provider would admit to being infected? That would be bad for business. I assume they just lay low for a while or act oblivious. All the providers I've seen lately are still active. Hmmm....
    Last edited by Roccohanzo; 06-09-2023 at 07:41 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    What provider would admit to being infected? That would be bad for business. I assume they just lay low for a while or act oblivious. All the providers I've seen lately are still active. Hmmm....
    So you were still seeing providers when you were possibly infected with some thing? Or am I understanding this wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    So you were still seeing providers when you were possibly infected with some thing? Or am I understanding this wrong?
    I've had several PMs thanking me for the heads up. Like I said Mycoplasma genitalium is not commonly tested for and can be asymptomatic in both male and female. You can carry it for a while and chalk it up to UTIs. That being said no I'm not active since having these symptoms, why would you even consider that? All the girls I've asked about it tell me they're ok. So either #1. someone has it asymptomatic and doesn't feel they need to be screened or #2 lying about their status or #3 completely oblivious and ACTIVE. The point of this post was to bring awareness. Include it your routine screening, BBBJ doesn't discriminate. This is a superbug that can take multiple rounds of antibiotics to defeat.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    You can carry it for a while and chalk it up to UTIs. That being said no why would you even consider that?
    I didn’t consider it. I asked a question. In case you forgot, I contacted you and you told me who the provider was. Like I said, I wasn’t considering I was asking. Also, I honestly don’t think that you’re supposed to be able to talk about medical stuff here, but I could be wrong.

Verified Hobbyist BCD avoidastalker's Avatar

Now this is as encouraging as ever! If positive how many bbbjs have I had?smfhx75

Search for: Is Mycoplasma genitalium always an STD?
    How long can you have Mycoplasma genitalium without knowing?
    The time interval between exposure and the development of symptoms can be variable. Symptoms are usually identified 1-3 weeks after the exposure. Many patients can have this infection for years before the symptoms develop, and a correct diagnosis is made.

Sorry I committed on a post of a unverified member which I did not see. I was thinking that the member above me was the original creator of this post. Wrong. I retract my statements and humor.
    Last edited by avoidastalker; 06-10-2023 at 08:03 PM.
    Men should never speak down on another man for any reason by way of social media. Save feminism for feminist. If you have been provoked go to the man.

Verified Hobbyist BCD avoidastalker's Avatar

Over a fukin year-FK!

This is where I charge up all my oldies but goodies cell phones including the blackberry and the ole flip phone and pray all the old numbers work.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Men should never speak down on another man for any reason by way of social media. Save feminism for feminist. If you have been provoked go to the man.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Closed at request of OP.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!