Thread: Granny’s *Whor* House

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar

Granny’s *Whor* House

A little humor for the weekend...

A salesman flew into town for some business, and was looking for some tush. In the cab between the airport and hotel he asked his cabbie if he knew where he could find some action. The driver suggested Granny’s *Whor* House, and dropped his horny fare in front of the place.

The salesman walked into the front door, and saw a sign that provided instructions.

1. Leave $100 on the table.
    2. Take off your clothes
    3. Step into the next room.

He did as instructed. As he stepped into the next room, stark naked, he noticed that he was in the back alley. The door was locked and he was unable to get back in. He then saw a sign on the wall of the alley that read...

You’ve just been screwed by Granny!

(What kind of goofy site is this? I can say fuck all I want, but I can’t say *****??? Are the word police that prudish?)
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD Romantico's Avatar
    (What kind of goofy site is this? I can say fuck all I want, but I can’t say *****??? Are the word police that prudish?)

They probably consider it a derogatory term for those in the profession.
    El Latino Romántico

I agree it is derogatory. I used to complain all the time on eccie about those that liked to use it in an insulting and demeaning way. But the mods there ignored my complaints. Ztonk told me that since the word is in the dictionary, it was ok to use. Bullshit.

Of course I would not use the word to insult any of the ladies here. It was just an integral part of an old joke.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Isn’t there a comedy forum on here?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Best watch out, someone will come along and try to police your thoughts on comedy...

*****?

Edit to add, holy snot, you truly cannot say the w-word...

You’re right Mark. Antiques like you and me know that. But the younger generations might not know. I offered that antique for their enjoyment.

James
    Loving life in Austin

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    A little humor for the weekend...

A salesman flew into town for some business, and was looking for some tush. In the cab between the airport and hotel he asked his cabbie if he knew where he could find some action. The driver suggested Granny’s *Whor* House, and dropped his horny fare in front of the place.

The salesman walked into the front door, and saw a sign that provided instructions.

1. Leave $100 on the table.
    2. Take off your clothes
    3. Step into the next room.

He did as instructed. As he stepped into the next room, stark naked, he noticed that he was in the back alley. The door was locked and he was unable to get back in. He then saw a sign on the wall of the alley that read...

You’ve just been screwed by Granny!

Whoah, careful with that joke, it's an antique.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Still my favorite ****** joke.

What did the brothel madam tell all the customers that came knocking after they were raided by the law?

Beat it, we’re closed......

Contents of post removed. We do not discuss under-age in any way, shape, or form. gfe

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Who else has some good hobby related jokes, i wanna hear them all.

Be careful as the mods seem to be on point and as seen already they will remove posts from those who cannot operate inside the rules.
    Last edited by Stewie griffen; 08-13-2018 at 10:06 AM.

Sorry, I didn't know about that rule. I'll keep that in mind in the future.