I'm looking to cross 2 milestones with a wonderful lady. I am new to OH2 and am looking to do my 1st review here on this site. But I'm not new to the hobby. I am also looking to post my 50th review on Eccie. If you want to research me on Eccie, I use the same handle there as well ... EastTexasGrown.

I am on P411 with over 30+ OKs if that helps. I am easily researched and easily verified. I can provide as many references as you might need.

Looking for an amazing GFE session of 1+ hour. You would need to come to Tyler and set up incall. ALL my references will confirm I am a SOLID RELIABLE PREBOOKER. I do not pay in advance as insurance to get you to come to Tyler. You will have needed to check my references to confirm I am as solid as so say I am. My hobby reputation is important to me.

Not interested in BBW. Age does not matter. Preferences given to slim - slender build but not required. Preferences give to open menu including Greek but not required. Please note ... "Open Menu" does not mean bareback to me. Preferences given to ladies who are close enough to actually put Tyler on their "revisit often" list as I am looking for someone to repeat with as a hopeful regular. Preferences given to ladies with solid recent reviews on both OH2 & Eccie as well as ladies with P411 accounts.

PM me if interested. Not looking for anything in the next few days. Willing to plan out for the next few weeks on a date and time convenient for both parties.