Thread: Selective brunette companion

Verified Companion Companion

Selective brunette companion

Hi there! My name is Karima Dio. I'm a curvy, selective brunette with a preference for sophisticated gentlemen.

I'm brand new to OH2; I just posted a post in the Welcome Wagon forum, so hello world! 😎

I'm a chameleon. On campus, I'm a sporty coed clad in (tight) leggings. Alone, I'm an artsy hedonist with a fondness for crudités and synthesizers. With you, I'm a devoted debutante with one goal: ecstasy.

That's an exaggeration, maybe. I like to have fun. I like to play. I like to explore, caress, and conquer. I like to be quiet and listen carefully to your instructions.

Consideration
    1 hour - $420
    90 minutes - $500
    2 hours - $660
    3 hours - $800

Outcall only
    karima-kitten@protonmail.com

I have a preference for longer engagements; 90 minutes is absolutely perfect. I like to connect and giggle prior to accelerating.

I adore morning appointments! If you want to see me at my best, take me out for a strong espresso. I offer a coffee date + 90 minute session for $550.

Please expect to be screened rigorously. I am a selective companion; I truly want to enjoy and appreciate the time I spend with my clients. 💖
    Attached Images Attached Images