Thread: There no fixen the worn out vixxxen

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! TIMEWASTER!

There no fixen the worn out vixxxen

Concacted the troubled vixxen , not sure if I seen her before when she worked with DJ, so provided refs thur PM and couple days later she sent me her number. Set a early afternoon appt she gave me address and off I went , get to apt complex text am here and no reply for 30 mins , left after maint asked if I needed any help. That's first no call no show that day , went to local store hoping to change my luck and buy lottery ticket lol , which I did win , and phone rang and it vixxen saying she so sorry that her phone acting up and she had to reset it. Ok cool I guess I heard them all before , said she at the mall down street , told her I'd wait for her and stay close by said she broke sandel and was heading home I could come by when she arrived. I figured 30 mins max . Hr and half later I haven't heard from her , so I called hoping she reset her phone from last no call no show , lol she answers and said she not home yet . Oh well first time in my hoppy life 2 no call no show in same day same broken vixxen . Not a courtesy call nothing , no more sorry , just don't give a shit about people's time . That's how there trained with school girls . Guys will still see them so there not out any thing , I've tried to make appts number of times giving maybe something happened , with no reply in return . Now her friend texts me on Wednesday saying she having bday double with vixxen after waking up and reading text I texted bailey Madison back to schedule appt , i had seen bailey the weekend before when she was in town . Nothing special for what I paid , no makeup hair greasy limited menu just plain Jane. She blowing up my phone for this double special so I send both PM and text to make appt Thursday morning . Now crickets from both so there both trash in my book , both have wasted my time. And taken money from some other providers that it was to late to see them . So guys u hear my story of two unprofessional dirty time wasting trash they we deal with . How could the hobby get any worse then this I dont want to know . Have a blessed day I built a bridge and am over it now lol .

If you have to ask how much worse it can get, you haven’t been in it long enough.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    If you have to ask how much worse it can get, you haven’t been in it long enough.
    Do tell.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Welll wait a minute there ... first off you showed up smelling like an ashtray and you were high.. you told me I was beautiful and the best and couldn’t wait to see me again. You had told me to tell you the next time I’m back in town so I did. You’re mad bc I told you yesterday I wasn’t doing an outcall to you for 100. Now everyone please look at this scum not getting his way bc he’s just really cheap and now he wants someone to hear his sorry sad penis story.
    Best of luck to you Jimmy.
    Last edited by Guest 081222-1; 08-10-2018 at 11:11 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by bailyMadison View Post
    Welll wait a minute there ... first off you showed up smelling like an ashtray and you were high.. you told me I was beautiful and the best and couldn’t wait to see me again. You had told me to tell you the next time I’m back in town so I did. You’re mad bc I told you yesterday I wasn’t doing an outcall to you for 100. Now everyone please look at this scum not getting his way bc he’s just really cheap and now he wants someone to hear his sorry sad penis story.
    Best of luck to you bigcat.
    OUCH!!! BC, that had to sting!!

Also I guess you wanted some more plane Jane bc you still wanted to see me a second time. I’m calling trash on your coed review.
    (Edited - gfe. Do not post personal communications, Ems/PMs.)
    Last edited by Guest 081222-1; 08-10-2018 at 11:24 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Guy's
    I just literally seen Vixxxen about 20 minutes ago …..and it was a total wild , sexy cardio ride (always is)…..I will post a review soon enough …..but she looked great as usual (even better). A large part of this community know Vixxxen personally and know her as a sweet girl that is always good to her most respectful clients of which I am one. I think it would be very hard to convince a lot of us that she is anything other than a sweetheart that will F*^% your brains out. Good luck to you (I guess)….Given her nature, I doubt she is very worried about this (She sure wasn't when we were together)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybass View Post
    Guy's
    I just literally seen Vixxxen about 20 minutes ago …..and it was a total wild , sexy cardio ride (always is)…..I will post a review soon enough …..but she looked great as usual (even better). A large part of this community know Vixxxen personally and know her as a sweet girl that is always good to her most respectful clients of which I am one. I think it would be very hard to convince a lot of us that she is anything other than a sweetheart that will F*^% your brains out. Good luck to you (I guess)….Given her nature, I doubt she is very worried about this (She sure wasn't when we were together)
    Hell yeah jaybass she gave me the best birthday sex ever! Lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Cool ..You go girl....shake em off (and let ME know when you are in town) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybass View Post
    Cool ..You go girl....shake em off (and let ME know when you are in town) :-)
    I’ll let you know babe (:

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Also I guess you wanted some more plane Jane bc you still wanted to see me a second time. I’m calling trash on your coed review.
    (Edited - gfe. Do not post personal communications, Ems/PMs.)
    Fuck big cat, let me know when you come back to town :)

Lmao ok babe

Retired Companion
    Best of luck to you Jimmy.

Retired Companion
    you showed up smelling like an ashtray and you were high.. .