Hey guys, I am available today, (including right now actually, believe it or not. Lol), and running some amazing, ONCE IN A LIFETIME kind of specials through 3:30p.m. today, (05/01/2023). If you've been wanting to see me, but funds have been a little tight, (or even if they haven't), today is your lucky day. I am running some amazing, ONCE IN A LIFETIME, specials through 3:30p.m. TODAY ONLY, (05/01/2023)!!! Once the clock hits 3:30p.m. these amazing specials will disappear FOREVER. So take advantage of this unique opportunity while you still can. 😘
I know that I usually am pretty bad with time, but I am already up, and completely ready to rock and roll for you! (Which is also a unique, "once in a lifetime" situation. LoL. J/K! 😉) I'm ready to go at a moment's notice, and will be through 3:30p.m., at least.
I am in the middle of transferring my number to AT&T from Verizon though, (I placed the order online, and am waiting for my new phone to be shipt to me.), but Verizon has already started processing the transfer. Long story longer, I'm not 100% sure if my regular 361-800-2310 number is still, and/or will still be working all day. So I've downloaded TextNow, just in case. The best way to reach me is via text @ 361-800-9486.

I can't wait to hear from y'all!!!

Also, just a heads up, I will be going back into retirement soon. I will still be around for the next couple of months, but I am in the process of getting everything finalized so I can retire again, and will not be "running off into the sunset" with anyone I think is the love of my life this time. So the odds of having everything I had to my name stolen from me again are slim to none. Long story longer, whenever I retire again, I doubt I'll be back. Y'all have been great. Thank you so much for everything! 144.jpg144.jpg