cum Suck and FUCK with me SassyStarlet!Let me be your #1 CUMSLUT!

HI!! That's Right! I'm Back guys!! Daddy's naughty little princess!! UGGHHHHH! I don't think you'll understand how badly i need DICK in my mouth unless you yourself actually contacts me to let me enjoy choking and stroking your cock and take it in ways that are just so Naughty. in other words just being proud of being a SLUT....Come see me today I promise I Don't disappoint, have me in ways that turns you Hot and tingly inside....mmmmmmmmmmm I'm ready whenever you are! I'm located in Lewisville area by Vista Ridge Mall for my Incalls!! I do Outcalls too depending on verification's and location! Please text or call me @ 9728912759 With your handle and with any special requests you may have! I do except some fetishes But not all. if you have fetish i charge $100 up-charge! ALSO ive got sexxxyy new pics i can send i know you all will like my new hott look!!! ask about them and ill send :]. new pic will be posted on my page by tomorrow when i finish updating some things!!
NO GREEK!
Incall Outcall
15 min BnG - $100 $150
30min session - $150 $200
1 hour session - $250 $350
OVERNIGHTS -$1000 $1200
FETISHES- $100 UP-CHARGE

I'm available todayyyyyy! lets get naughty and explore kinky pleasures together !!!!