Good afternoon fellas!

My incall is in South Austin near 71/35 but I am available for outcall anywhere in Austin and surrounding areas for additional 40. Keep in mind I only take 2-3 appointments a day tops and depends on what kind of session so prebooking is typically best (especially for calls after 9pm) but I try hard to accommodate last minute as well. I will be up and moving around noon but I have availability from 130pm-10pm for incall and outcall! Will be doing my 200hr massage special for incall, 30 mins massage and 30 min fun.

I am 5'9" and roughly 170lbs with beautiful 36DD teardrop titties and a juicy booty to match. I am the definition of a MILF and PAWG. Not a BBW but just thick enough to hold on to! I have a few lingerie outfits I can wear or some very sexy leggings that hug my body phenomenally.

I absolutely love giving deep tissue massages and one of the sloppiest BJs you'll ever receive. My biggest and firm NOs are SS/BBFS, any BDSM/rough play on me of any kind triggers my PTSD and will end session immediately. Light spanking and light FF is one thing, but no marks or making me throw up from FF. I also don't allow COF or FIV, I'm just not a fan of either. I do allow CIM (spit) for an extra 40, as well as pics/vids during session that don't include my face. Any "fetish" requests are also additional 40 and I'm a fairly open person so feel free to ask and we can make it happen! I love to try new things! Pegging is one of my favorites and I will be getting a harness and small/average size attachment (if you want to avoid having to use rubber then I recommend grabbing your own).

I do look forward to hearing from you! Please PM your contact information for faster response/booking. Verification is fairly easy as long as you have had an account at least 1 year and there aren't any alerts posted about you anywhere. I don't mind lurkers, as I get them often, but will typically prefer you have had account at least 2 years if that's the case and you don't have any recent references. Deposits required for newbie clients and those are still situation based, I'm not very newbie-friendly. I will be moving into a private incall apartment hopefully the end of May/beginning of June and won't be taking new clients for incall at that point. I will be going part time and only seeing regular clients, so get in to get verified and approved now.

NOW let's discuss my cancellation policy. Please don't book until you are sure, if you'd like to give me a heads up on a possible time that is fine, but if someone else officially books before you then you can't be upset. Since I'm low volume and this is what I do for a living, I cannot afford to have folks canceling at the last minute, especially for popular times (lunch/afternoon). So just like any other business, I do have a fee of 50, but if you reschedule within 3 days then we can simply take the fee off of the session. I realize a lot goes into setting up appointments for some guys, so nobody likes being canceled on and if roles were reversed I would be offering a discounted session if I needed to cancel for whatever reason so this isn't a one-way street. So on that note, let's have some much needed fun and relaxation!

Resized_Resized_20230224_215335.jpg

20230131_142758.jpg