Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever walked out after seeing the lady?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Has anyone ever walked out after seeing the lady?

Their face is not going to be shown in the pictures and I heavily rely on the face in order for attraction to work. Has anyone ever made appointment to see someone and then walked out after seeing the girl's face?

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    OP, if the face is so important for you then you should not schedule with anyone that you cannot verify what their face looks like.
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

Verified Companion Companion Edenreign's Avatar
    One of my favorite clients told me once about a woman he was to see that greeted him at the side door of the hotel. He looked at her and immediately told her he forgot something in his vehicle and left. He said she was missing teeth and the ones she did have were terrible.
    I get how the face can be important!
    I believe a lot of ladies don’t display their face due to having younger children.
    www.preferred411.com/p21134
    Former LaFemme girl
    Recent pics in album!
    GFE!

14 + years of positive Eccie reviews!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I’ve done that! I look at is if you can’t be honest and post legit pictures then it’s not being rude

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Which is why it’s very important to post pictures. What you currently look like. Not what you look like six months ago lol. I try to take new pictures. Like once a month, but wrapped up in real world stuff. I’ve kind of slacked on that. But I’ll take a random one here in there and use that. and also I’ve never understood the providers who use fake pictures or extremely edited pictures. Like they’re going to see when they arrive to meet you, that obviously they’ve been deceived.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Allaboutthebbbj's Avatar
    I have not ever walked out but I have walked in a few times and immediately knew I would not be a return customer
    Being attractive will sell a lot of pussy but selling pussy doesn't mean you are attractive.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
    OP, if the face is so important for you then you should not schedule with anyone that you cannot verify what their face looks like.
    Yeah buddy,

+1 NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Backdash View Post
    Their face is not going to be shown in the pictures and I heavily rely on the face in order for attraction to work. Has anyone ever made appointment to see someone and then walked out after seeing the girl's face?
    Yes. More than once. If they are posting fake pics., I have no issue with walking away. Staying is supporting fraud IMHO.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Female (Not Verified) Ferlucy's Avatar
    Asi es
    ferlucy

Verified Hobbyist BCD CardinalSin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyslr View Post
    I’ve done that! I look at is if you can’t be honest and post legit pictures then it’s not being rude
    I totally agree:

- says she is 20 but really she is 60
    - attitude on arrival
    - old pictures on add
    - much much much larger than advertised or pictures
    - Hygiene, some girls/ladies eeeeew
    - Pimp alert

sometimes i'm in the mood for mature, sometimes im in the mood for some nice curves or even BBW and sometime a younger spinner.

A few girls have misrepresented and tried to burn my reputation here. but as i see it, you didnt share a picture representative of your current age and appearance. that carries the risk of the client walking or running.
    Last edited by CardinalSin; 04-25-2023 at 03:38 PM. Reason: add commment

Verified Hobbyist BCD CardinalSin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Which is why it’s very important to post pictures. What you currently look like. Not what you look like six months ago lol. I try to take new pictures. Like once a month, but wrapped up in real world stuff. I’ve kind of slacked on that. But I’ll take a random one here in there and use that. and also I’ve never understood the providers who use fake pictures or extremely edited pictures. Like they’re going to see when they arrive to meet you, that obviously they’ve been deceived.

hmmmm...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Oh hell yes! Went to a incall that was supposed to be a house. Rundown nasty trailer park with garbage in the yard. Left and blocked the phone number after I told her I did not feel safe.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    Acouple of years ago when I was visiting in another state, I asked for a recommendation from a lady I had seen several times that travels there as well as Houston. when I opened the door to let her in I thought what had she gotten me into. She was definitely no looker. However, she turned out to be a very nice lady and BCD it was a great session. Personally i"m of the don't judge a book by its cover crowd.
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    YUP!!!!

If they look nothing like their pictures, I'm out. And yes the face is important. You're gonna be looking at it at some point.

I'd be interested in hearing if the ladies have ever turned someone away for similar reasons.

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    I will say I have never had a walk out nor have I shut the door on someone because of looks, that’s not what their paying me for BUTT if you nasty you need to hop in the shower until you come out smelling like roses!
    Which seems to be asking a lot because some guys will get in the shower and not even scrub their butt NOT NICE!
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    Op your money is literally yours until you put it in her hands. You have absolutely every God given right to walk out of a lie. Reviews are a lie or she misrepresented her looks or performance

From your standpoint if I'm reading right I wouldn't. You are building a rapport with women. I literally have more women than I can afford. I get texts everyday with women trying to disconnect me from my money

You work hard. Women shouldn't lie and misrepresent themselves. They do and reviews lie. If you don't have p4p pussy lined up you literally can't walk out. Take one for yourself. Get through the process. You are earning your stripes. No seasoned vet here hasn't taken a mulligan..Comes with the territory. I've blown money walked out feeling like shit, when I was new. Now I absolutely walk out because I got like 30 women in my phone, or more I can see and if the lady lies on me they can say no. Pitroom is a great guy

As of now. You are just getting started. Don't walk out yet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast