City, State: dallas, tx
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: Lk, LFK daty k9 mish 69 cowgirl
    Length of Visit: hour
    Donation: 3 bills
    Approximate age of Companion: no clue maybe 20 something very pretty though
    Hair Color and Length: dark brownish?/ black
    Smoking Status: if she's a smoker, i could not tell.
    Ethnic/Racial background: asian
    Companion Description: small girl. in height nice athletic slim/fit body long dark hair natural b/c tits, nice shapely legs and but for her frame. looks young to me in the 20s
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? meet
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Blue was a pleasant surprise after the booker texted and said nicole was off. She is a sexy young looking woman. I dont know how some people can tell the ages of asian women but they need to share their secret because blue looks in her 20s to me. she is a solid choice and definite repeat material for sure. I left a happy camper. The pics on the site do not do her justice. she is way better looking in person than the pics. I think those pics give a similar representation to what you get. at least that has been my experience so far with greenlight. I texted booker to set appointment up with nicole day of appointment booker promptly text several hours before the meating that she was off so i decided on blue and im glad i did.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    its true. she was a little cutie. i hope shes planning on sticking around. other site has news about her in private area. cant read it so ill have to see what happens through the grapevine.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hiddenname949's Avatar
    The girls look like fake plastic dolls - wtf!

what. are. you. smoking?! BLUE is gorgeous. and she has a welcoming and friendly attitude. Ive been thinking about her the last two weeks. i bet you never even met her. because if you did you would stay quiet and if you didnt Ill know if you are lying or not. Blue and the greenlight studio is pretty awesome. I bet you never even used greenlight. im going back and seeing blue and julie. (not at the same time) you must be a competitor and greenlight is stealing your business. there is a good reason why.

Now if you are talking about other agencies I cant help you there, I dont go to other agencies because they do not have a good reputation as far as i know. (based on trusted customers sharing info) So if you got a problem with them then you need to realize not all agencies are the same.

the pics in most cases are a representation. but more often than not, the girl you meet looks better than the pics. this has been case for me the last 2 out of 3 times with greenlight. and the last 3 out of 4 times with the old management at lovely angels. I cannot confirm with the new lovely angels now as they have changed management and i have not used them since the management change yet. that is my personal experience.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I can’t see the posts by doc it just says I have to be a verified hobbyist to see it. Haha that’s funny to me. I wrote the review but can’t view comments about it to be part of the discussion. Doc may have tried to ask a question but I wouldn’t know because i can’t view the comment. Haha. stupid. If you got a question doc pm me. And I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it’s “ Huckle bearer” not berry. I had to break the news to a guy at work Who had it tatted on his arm. The more you..... and knowing is half the battle.

Verified Hobbyist BCD HenrySwanson's Avatar

Not to WK for Doc Holiday but...

https://twitter.com/valkilmer/status...ckle-bearer%2F

"Huckle bearer" seems to be some tiktok Madella Effect BS...or is it Mandella Affect??? ;)

However I agree with Blue's looks. She is a stunner and looks very much like her pics...I even spoke with her about them and she said the photographer asked her if she wanted to be Photoshopped and she told him, "I don't need Photoshop," with a laugh. She knows she is a 10.
    "I'm in the mood for a girl with green eyes."

man i could of SWORE he said bearer with the heavy accent. but Mr. swanson I have questions if you please.

i was kind of taken back by blues friendly and welcoming demeanor. everyone complains about the higher prices. (they suck) but for that woman to look the way she does and have that pleasant of an attitude is just astonishing to me. usually i can spot the facade phonies a mile away but with her it seemed genuine. ive been thinking about her for the last two weeks. and i got a little inspired to think about getting her a gift. that hasnt happened to me in a long time. im not familiar with the korean culture but my question is what kinds of gifts do the korean women usually like? i wont lie and i may get scolded for it, but when the prices were lower i would give 3 when the prices were 240 but never went more than 3. now that the prices are at 3 the little extra isnt there anymore. I had guessed money as a gift but im not sure if money is preferred. Im sure they make enough money they can buy what they want but correct me if im wrong i dont think giving gifts is that common in the asian circuit but i could totally be wrong. if you would rather pm thats fine with me. it doesnt appear i can reply directly since im not "verified"

Verified Hobbyist BCD HenrySwanson's Avatar
    She's a provider, not a GF. I wouldn't make the mistake of giving a provider a gift again unless
    A) You know she's a permanent resident in the area and
    B) You have seen her A LOT

These girls get showered with gifts from ballers all the time. Even 100 extra bucks isn't going to make a dent in there memory of you, unless you do it EVERYTIME, and then it's just an expectation.

For these girls to really remember you you have to take them on trips and shit like that.

Just my opinion, but again, not a GF.

But she is a great time and very sweet, so I can understand the feeling.
    "I'm in the mood for a girl with green eyes."

Everything you said is true. I don’t expect them to remember Me Though and I would prefer they didn’t. One day I’ll be able to put this hobby behind me for good. I just thought it was a gesture of appreciation. But I guess the old saying goes. Repeat business is good enough. I suppose that will have to do. The days Of me buying the Chanel and Lois are over. ( not bragging, it’s embarrassing to me) since that worked out so well before. ( it didn’t). I guess since I don’t know much about the Asian culture for some reason I guess I figured they had a different approach about gifts not like as in something romantic but more like they felt appreciated . Doesn’t sound like there is any difference from your description. Thanks for the input

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Blue was awesome but she has left the building. Not sure when she’ll come back. However the famous Nana is coming back this week to GreenLight

thanks JD. i just received that bad news of blues departure from the booker when i tried to set up an appointment. not sure if she will be back was the reply i got!!!
    I like nana, but i like blue better. my vacation sucked. finally got my back feeling better and i was going to go bury my face in between blues legs again. I only got to see her ONCE!!!! she told me she was going to be here a long time!!! WHYYYYY!!??!!?: Im going to wait a day or two and see if she ends up somewhere else. I would almost travel farther to see that woman. DANG IT!!! im really not happy. ive been looking forward to my vacation so i could of at least saw her a few times!! this really sucks. I'm depressed.

dam it! i am depressed. lesson learned. when the booker texts you that blue is back. dont wait for the onslaught of appointments to slow down before making an appointment myself. thats why i waited for my vacation time. I figured heartside would of got his 3 hour appointment out of his system then I could see blue a couple times while on my vacation. nope. the lesson is, just go. cause then they will be gone. Maple, Amy and now blue. ode to blue: blue...oh.. blue. I barely knew you, my dearest blue. you have made me blue while i miss eating you, among other things I give this ode to you my dear blue. maybe ill call my uncle the governor and we can suspend flights leaving the area so shes grounded and i can find her in the airport and swoop in and save the day but first have a few days of play time. this sucks!!