Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: BBBJx2, CGx2, K9, MISHx2
Length of Visit: 1hour
Donation: $$2
Approximate age of Companion: 25
Hair Color and Length: Short Blonde Highlights
Smoking Status: Non
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: Short beautiful young girl with natural perky tits, thick ass body, and an ass to die for. Really beautiful young thing. And so so sweet!!!!
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I have been out of the hobby for a few years, so it was going to be tough for me. I hit up a lot of girls and agencies and got no love. I guess I got lucky with Moulin Rouge. They agreed to see me with no hassle. Set up was quite easy. I arrived at the location and was quickly called in. Estrella's fine ass met me at the door and pulled me in. She was a site to see. So young and perky, lips gleaming. MMMMMMMMMMMHMMMM!!!! She led me into the room and told me to get comfortable. I laid on the bed and she started to kiss me. It was so nice and welcoming that I kissed her back. She responded and we continued to kiss. It's been a long time since I touched someone so young and firm. I just wanted to take it in. So I just laid there feeling her up. She didn't mind. She's so young but she knows so much about pleasing a man. She's very eager to please. Still I just laid back and felt her up some more. Then I asked for a BJ which she had no problem administering. She had great technique and she looked so good sucking down on it. She would move her hair so I could see, so nice. Finally I was good to go and I asked for her to ride me. She reached for a cover and slid it on me and jumped on. The poor thing did get tired after she came lol. I didn't mind though. I simply switched it up to K9 and had no issues. She moaned so beautifully. It was so hot to hear. Same went for switching her up to missionary. She just responded so well and let you know that you were giving it her. I kept going for as long as I could until I nutted in the cover. She laid there taking it until I was drained. It was such an awesome experience that I will definitely be back!!!

Estrella is definitely a STAR!!!!!