Thread: Help with ads , verification , & more

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Help with ads , verification , & more

I would really love to get the hang of this website
    Although trying to post threads and etc isn’t the hardest part i also would really love to get verified my verified hobbyists haven’t been exactly true about getting me verified
    The session is always to heated despite my recognition they never remember . I enjoy the sound of my voice being narrated So if this isn’t helpful Atleast it was worth while

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Unverified companions are not allowed to place ads on H2. They may post ONE Welcome Wagon thread per area with photos (but no explicit X-imagery downloaded to our database, please), info, and a limited mention of rates/menu; build profiles with complete data; respond to requests and ISOs; join existing discussions and start topics of general interest to get their names in front of gentlemen.

Links to Companion Promotional Guidelines for some main Texas metro spots may be found in my signature line below, but they are relevant to much of the rest of the site, too. I also have the verification procedure linked.

First step is to get validated, so if any Verified Hobbyists want to vouch for Ms. Reine, please PM our happy host admin ck1942 or myself. Let's help the lovely lass out so she can market herself appropriately!