Thread: bad reviews because I don’t do BB Wow!!!

bad reviews because I don’t do BB Wow!!!

Why is there so many disrespectful rude assholes in San Antonio and when you don’t give them what they want they want to leave you a bad review that some sorry ass sick sad pathetic shit and I cannot believe this site let them do This whole review shit it’s kind a like making girls do with the guys they are they can’t make any money that’s what’s happening that review thing is controlling controlling ladies to make them do what a guy wants or else Not me though I got mad pissed off say what I wanna say and take that bad review I just can’t believe That we are Indirectly being forced to do certain things in order to have a good review this site is owned by man I know it It has to be because no woman in her right mind would let me in review us and make us do nasty things to fix the review no woman would do that lady’s you better think

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What review? Only reviews you have are at least 2 months or older (from what I find) and none of those mentions BB.
    If you are so against reviews, maybe you should just not post here anymore. Chances of someone writing a review will be less likely.

Didn’t say anything about a reviewed talking about BB I said I told someone no I don’t do BB he got upset and left me a review saying I guess I don’t know what it what is it on the reviews I didn’t even read it because I don’t wanna get upset but I’ve been having people from this site send me messages saying I hope I hope your reviews aren’t true I hope your reviews aren’t true so all it takes is one review what are you talking about so it’s either do it is either get down and dirty And do with the Happiest say or or else you get talk bad about
    that’s basically what’s happening but OK Are you tell me if I don’t like it then kick rocks pretty much OK all right OK I got you

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no need to respond to me please Thank you

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nora4 View Post
    Oh no need to respond to me please Thank you
    Got it.