Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, GFE, FIV, BBBJ, K9, MISH, CG, MSOG, shower
    Length of Visit: 1 houe
    Donation: 400
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: Black, shoulder length
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian, Korean
    Companion Description: Pretty Asian about 5'2" with nice butt and perky natural C cup titts. She's about 100 lbs and has a great attitude.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Yuri is an Asian spinner with a very cute butt, nice breasts and pretty face. I like Asian spinners so YMMV. She's gone a full GFE with me and I had a great time with her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I know I may get crap for this but do the girls look like they have had a ton of plastic surgery? I see a few of these reviews but no one really says anything about it. They look really hot in pictures but I’m curious how they look in person.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextermorgan View Post
    I know I may get crap for this but do the girls look like they have had a ton of plastic surgery? I see a few of these reviews but no one really says anything about it. They look really hot in pictures but I’m curious how they look in person.
    Right, all pictures they post are photoshopped, to the point that sometimes the face is hardly recognizable. However the girls I have seen have not had any plastic surgery, though some may have, as advertised, MM breasts. Yuri has natural breasts and so did other I've seen. They were in their 20's with great bodies, close to pictures but natural. I am wondering if the heavy photoshopping is deliberate, kinda like blurring, to obfuscate the identities of the girls.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yuri definitely had her boobs done. Her right implant is slightly different than her left. Very noticeable if she is in a position where they hang down. Didn't bother me a bit, but obvious.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Ha, I just assumed that her left and right breasts are just different, quite a common thing. Whatever her case may be, it didn't bother me either 😀