SCROLL DOWN FOR PICS

True GFE Houston Provider

Skills to die for, Sexy & Fun Personality

Clean, Safe, Verified & Very Discreet

Find me on P411 P316417

I'm everything a man could ever ask for. A beautiful exotic face with mesmerizing eyes. A sensual goddess with phenomenal curves in ALL the right places. A charming confidant that can give great advice, lead interesting conversations or simply listen to & keep your deepest darkest secrets. A very interesting young lady that possesses class & wisdom. I’m THAT Unicorn you though did not exist. You could take me with you on vacation, introduce me to your friends/family at any function or take me to a strip club and you are guaranteed to have an enjoyable time regardless of the situation.

I offer The GENUINE Girlfriend Experience. I truly care about your time with me and I’m ALWAYS happy to put a BIG smile on your face with the assistance of my many talents. My relaxing massages, positive attitude & OUTSTANDING BBBJ skills are what separates me from the rest. I pride myself in providing satisfactory customer service to each of my guests. A session with me is truly an investment into your physical, emotional & sexual well being.

Don't take my word for it. Find out for yourself.

Announcements:

My new website will be up soon with new pictures. Screening info/rates are listed below. I’m unable to reply to past messages because there are so many, If you have contacted me in the past and never heard back from me and you are still looking to meet PLEASE re-send your complete screening info to my new email SalmaXO.gfe@protonmail.com. Please allow 24hrs for a response.

Availability:

I’m temporarily available near Midtown.
Monday-Saturday
6am-5pm for Incalls
Outcalls are available all over Houston and surrounding areas but MUST be pre-booked.

Dates past 6pm and Outcalls must be pre-booked.

Longer arrangements & pre-booked dates will be given priority.

BEFORE contacting me, please take some time to go over my etiquette & requirements listed in my Tryst profile.

Screening Requirements:
Please Copy/Paste this to your introductory Email. Incomplete inquiries will result in delayed screening.

Where you found me
Short description of yourself
Your Handles
Name
Occupation
Email address
Phone number (must be your real # if you don’t have references. I never initiate texts. If you would like to use an app number once you are verified just let me know)

*For references please list your two most recent and include: Name, preferred method of contact (phone number or email), AND a link to their ad or website.
Booking Instructions:
1. Email me at SalmaXO.gfe@protonmail.com
Please include your COMPLETE screening and verification info along with the date/time you are looking to meet. Screening requirements are Listed below.
2. Send me a quick Pm on here to verify your handle
3. Please allow minimum 24hrs to receive a response. Same day dates are available once screening is complete.

*Please mention oh2 & your handle on all correspondence** Complete screening requests will be given higher priority. I will not reply to texts if you have not been verified.

My phone number is strictly for bookings & references so I only send it to gentlemen that have been verified.

HTX RATES: Incall 400/hr 600/90min 750/2hr
Outcall +100 within 40 miles of 77004
+50 for each additional 10 miles
Fetishes & light Femdom/bdsm welcome

I look forward to making your fantasies a reality...

Attached Images