Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Seeskylar is a scammer....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    I'm guessing the secret from the add is that it's really not Skylar
    Mature respectful AA fully vaccinated male.
    Likes Dtf, Lfk, Bbbj, K9, Cg, Rcg, Daty.
    P411 verified

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThem View Post
    I'm guessing the secret from the add is that it's really not Skylar
    No, the secret is that she is in the Hobby area. The # in the ad is the same number posted in ECCIE and P411. It's Skylar.
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

her P411 is active and recently logged on. so either she is back....or someone has access to all her accounts, eccie, p411, and oh2

https://preferred411.com/P135272

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post
    her P411 is active and recently logged on. so either she is back....or someone has access to all her accounts, eccie, p411, and oh2

https://preferred411.com/P135272
    She's not back. She never went anywhere. Do a search here in Co-Ed and read thef posts that she has made. Go to ECCIE Co-Ed and read the posts. As I said, she sometimes resides in the belfry and quite possibly partakes of unmentionables. As an example here is an ad she posted last Sept.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ight=seeskylar
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    Woohoo that was a long scary read shiat!
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Since OP never spoke to a woman or met the poster the possibility of a hack cannot be ignored.

Having said that, NJ's point about prior erratic posts is valid. Until somebody actually meets this provider to share current status everyone should proceed with caution.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well not that I would have made a deposit……but the new booty ad did get my attention. Man so listcrawler is bad, now OH2. Dang…..back to strip club play

Verified Hobbyist BCD BigDallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    Messaged her to meet today. She told me to deposit half of the rate to get the address. I sent her the deposit and she never gave me the address. She just wasted my time and money. I'm never sending a deposit again....
    She has always been a scammer....if you booked 3-4 hours, she would just fuck for 1 hour and talk the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDallas View Post
    She has always been a scammer....if you booked 3-4 hours, she would just fuck for 1 hour and talk the rest.
    So my question to CK and the powers that be....If a provider is a well known scammer why are they allowed to continue to access/advertise on OH2? We already know when hobbyist engage in such behavior they get banned with the swiftness(as should be the case), but there is a clear double standard when providers like SeekSkylar act in bad faith. I don't see how its beneficial to this board/forum to continue reward bad apple providers that seek to scam the client base. Just my .02

Funny I reached out to her after I saw she made a post about coming back to the hobby, speaking of reminiscing. It took her over 9 months to return the PM, and it was literally just her number as in her listings...

I thought that was more than a little weird. Anyway... she popped my hobby cherry back in December of 2013 on Eccie and I was quite fond of the sessions had, especially how excited she was with 69. Saw her a few times, then never circled back for some reason.
    My preferences are biased towards +-5ft fluffy/BBW GFE providers who have great IPO and enjoy DATY, SS, 69, Facesitting, BBBJ, CIM

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    this thread is closed to new replies, unless the reply is from the lady in question or the OP reports additional data.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Companion Companion seeskylar's Avatar

First of all if you are contacting me and have not went through “MY” screening or if you assume anything about me and haven’t had the pleasure of meeting me ONE ON ONE visit than please I don’t scam or do I need to be a scammer when I have checks n strips to my hobby life. One thing for sure I do request after you have wasted my time and have tried to book without having my agreed upon terms than believe me I do not waste anymore time on parties who amongst them get a thrill on booking and not showing up or responding. For example let me make sure your aware on how I run my hobby life which is not like any other companion so please when it comes to my length of time in the hobby I am not here to spark a fire, cause I am UTR and at the current moment I am 8 months pregnant so please don’t try to throw me under any bus ABOUT NEEDING TO CLARIFY ANY MATTER ON COED FORUM… you want a responds PM ME YOUR CONCERNS.

CK thanks for pm on thread so I could make it known that I don’t need someone speaking about so called SCAMMING which is not in my history of ethical behavior on the hobby world I don’t have track records of any kind.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but unless it’s something that they want to start cause of a few haters feel free to pm me your concerns. 😘🫶🏽🤌🏼

💣💥Bombshell💣💥
    I LOVE A MAN THAT GOES AFTER WHAT HE WANTS, without giving UP!!!
    1millionDollar Companion w/no strings attached YMMV/GFE
    Most TALKED about BIG BOOTY CUTIE Brunette Bombshell

409-333-0446
    PM before Text for Verification Purposes

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Since both sides have spoken, this thread is CLOSED.

all in the hobbyverse are counseled to do proper research before engaging.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2