Thread: DiorP: Stood Up by DiorP

Verified Hobbyist BCD

DiorP: Stood Up by DiorP

Companion's Handle: DiorP
    Date of Visit: 08/07/2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: 8324200326
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...970#post213970
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: None
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 0
    Donation: 0
    Approximate age of Companion: N/A
    Hair Color and Length: N/A
    Smoking Status: N/A
    Ethnic/Racial background: AA
    Companion Description: N/A
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Failed to meet expectation
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    Tried meeting with DiorP tonight and came out disappointed. Different providers require different screening processes; I understand it's for their protection and safety. Most providers will indicate the require info on their posts. What pissed me off about DiorP is that she doesn't have screening questions listed on her posts but proceeds to ask question, after, question, after question...which is highly fucking irritating for me.

At some point after answering a few of her questions she finally sends me her location address. I'm talking to her the whole time while enroute and she starts asking more question...Can you send me a picture? Are you LEO? What's your age and race?...ect. Long story short she refused to see me because I didn't provide her a photo. I've seen several providers on the site and never sent a photo (never will). Bottom line, if your that scared, maybe this is the wrong line of work DiorP

Retired Site "Guide"
    Moved from Indy Reviews. Nothing occurred to review.

Verified Companion Companion Julia Pearl VIP's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing your experience. From what I've gathered, here's my two cents:

1) If she wasn't 100% sure about seeing you, then she shouldn't have sent you her address in first place.

2) She should've been upfront and clear about her screening expectations and requirements.

Nonetheless, this whole ordeal sounds like a case of miscommunication or er, a lack of communication.
    Last edited by Julia Pearl VIP; 08-09-2018 at 05:20 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Chancesawyer's Avatar
    I texted her per her post: For some reason the site won’t let me upload pictures so just text me and I’ll send some.

never heard anything.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I texted her also for pics per her ad. And now I stumbled across this post sorry for your wasted time.
    I do appreciate your post PlayBoyduv.