I have such a beautiful room and the beach calls to my chihuahuas right nothing before exclamation love this city and plan to stay for a few more days.

It seems like the men in the city aren't often asked...
Whats the Secret fantasy you've always wanted to play.

Hey guys, I'm Jessica. As inventor of the SlowJob and Prostate Princess of Dallas.....if you dont know me by now....isn't it time?

I am a Hot for Teacher, Stacy's Mom type who loves dressing up, roleplay, edging and prostate massage. I stand 5'10" tall and am a size 6. I have a big butt and a small C cup with eraser size nipples.

I love looking at a man's face when he has a prostate orgasm for the first (or fifteenth) time. To be able to edge someone for a long time is empowering for me and really fucking hot as well.

Costumes and roleplay are my favorite, as I will forever be that inner dorky theatre chick. So make sure to request a "theme" when you book.

I have been into bdsm my entire life and urge those of you with secret desire to reach out. I love making fantasies into reality, and am well equipped for the process :)

I am a recent empty nester who hasn't been home alone since she was 18. I am ready to play my days away, and explore all of my OWN undiscovered fantasies. Hope to see you soon!

Please, for fuck's sake, include your name, if we've met before, and if we haven't, any references or verification you have. It makes screening quicker and easier, and men that speak in full sentences make me wet :)

972-836-6177

Smurfydoesdtown on twitter and only fans

https://twitter.com/smurfydoesdtown/...9Qs2s7ucA&s=19