I AM THE TYPE OF WOMAN YOU WONT FORGET

✨Let me bring light back into your life✨

I have a private residence in Springdale Arkansas! 25 mins south of Bentonville & 20 mins north of Fayetteville.

I am EvelynAlexandria.. HIGHLY REVIEWED! Ask for my reviews if needed. I am Asian and Afro Latina mixed. I am 5’6 150LB. 34DD-28-42 I’ve had no kids so my stomach & waistline are super tight! All ass & titties.

I provide a customized, upscale experience. I offer comfort and relaxation, as well as romantic companionship. I can dominate or submit. I have intellect, etiquette and a great sense of humor. When it comes to companionship I am among the best!

For those of you that have experienced time with me, you know things can get carried away. I love enjoying every blissful moment with each person I meet, as each of you are different and have different fantasies that need catering to.

I am a provider of many talents from offering fetish sessions, lap dances, dinner/lunch dates, party entertainment, FBSM, NURU, BDSM, MSOG, Prostate & pegging massages, Nipple play, Role Play, EDGING and more.

✨Let's get lost in each-other✨

▪️NURU GEL
▪️VIBRATORS FOR MEN
▪️PROSTATE MASSAGE
▪️HOT OIL
▪️HOT ROCKS
▪️HOOKAH
▪️PARTY friendly
▪️Shroom Caps
▪️420 Friendly
▪️OPEN BAR
▪️SNACKS