Thread: New Milf|Caribbean|Busty|FullLips|Curvy|Review Specials|Elegant|FBSM

New Milf|Caribbean|Busty|FullLips|Curvy|Review Specials|Elegant|FBSM

***A Long Time Texas Favorite Sensual & Sexy Masseuse***

Good evening new friends. . I hope to get more acquainted with you while I’m here. I tried TSMFE but it wasn’t working out for me. So if you saw a post to that forum in the past then yes it was me. I’m the same woman. I’ve got stellar reviews attached to my formal name now advertised as Miracle where you can rest assured that I am who I say I am and you can trust the woman you’ll be getting is exactly what you expected. I’m currently hosting specials since I’m looking for regulars in Orlando, Lakeland, Clearwater, St. Pete & of course Tampa!

Social Link & Booking Site (click link below)
    https://linktr.ee/prettysoulsmassage

My Age: 25 +
    Shoes:10 Women
    Height: 5’10
    Body Type: Big Busted/Curvy
    Ethnicity: Caribbean Mixture
    My Occupation: Design-Cosmetics
    Fav Foods: Fresh Fruit/Seafood/Pineapple Juice
    Favorites: Candles/Red long stem roses/Tom Ford Perfume
    Fav Colors: Black/Nude/White

Step into My Unique Space w/candles, Sweet Melodies, An Upscale Private Incall Near Causeway Blvd & 301 (close to Brandon) and Relaxation

****Special FBSM Rates Now Until August 2023****

80 Quick Visit Style Sensual Massage, Mutual Touch, Topless
    120 Half Hour Perspective Client Jaunt, Mutual Touch, Birthday Suit Effect
    220 Full Hour Perspective Client Expo, Mutual Touch
    260 Melon Altar Massage w/breast worship, role play, dirty talk, edging & Toy play
    350 90Min Hottie Notie & Tantric Healing Awakening, Mutual Touch, Milk Massage, Blind fold, Lfk, Topless
    420 90Min Milk massage, Peggy, or prostate, edging, mutual touch, Topless
    500 Couples Massage 60Min. Threeway massage, Toy play interactive, Topless

An intense, electrifying encounter is just a few texts away pals & gals as I will provide you with the ultimate massage experience and journey with me Miracle.

My natural beauty is not for the weak. I don’t need to daunt into heavy makeup to have you doting over me. Gazing with admiration because of the first class expertise and sultry appeal that you’ve so longed for. With me you get the exotic island gal, the woman you’m never got to meet because you haven’t traveled to the Caribbean yet! I have the accent, raving plump soft lips, long legs, smooth caramel skin with red undertones and the ultimate gentle feminine touch persona to match.

On top of my in demand healing hands you will find that you absolutely adore my therapeutic conversations; often refreshing or my ability to cater to your specific needs; incredibly soothing, my eclectic style; subtle, my desirable charisma; charming and my enthusiasm; breathtaking!

Like a trophy, I can dress up or down for any occasion. Your choice. But both times I am more beautiful inside and out.

I have been providing an admiring level of upstanding service that is unique, discrete, respectful and honest to so many deserving friends both prior and new encounters across the nation. Why don’t you stay awhile so that you come be apart of my legacy and memory during my time here.

Appointment Verification:

-you have not confirmed at least 4 hours prior
    -you cannot provide your name, age, height, race LinkedIn info where I can see a photo of yourself. This is necessary for my protection only and in no way used to extort you. Also helps verify the type of client I would be seeing.
    -2nd Verification option is two recent provider references (must be within a year.)
    -Please include the date/time for appointment.
    - Please include desired session type & length
    -Lastly please be respectful in your communication.

*Door verification is possible however please keep in mind I’m selective and have the right to turn away anyone I’m uncomfortable with if you choose this option.

Want Additional Add ons*
    please ask*

Last edited by Guest 073023-1; 03-23-2023 at 05:39 PM.