Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: TS, NURU, FIV, BBJ, B2B, DATY, ACG, Missionary
    Length of Visit: 60 min
    Donation: $200
    Approximate age of Companion: 22-24 ish
    Hair Color and Length: Brown
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: One sexy angel. B cups, nice booty, legs, legs, legs, thin and petite
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    A must see amp provider. Would be at the top of many hot amp girl list.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Wyatt Earp; 08-06-2018 at 06:26 PM.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    nice review.. Bali is lucky to have landed her.. of course the reason they did, is because BobbyMann snapped 3 photos of her from behind, and posted them on ECCIE.. she had agreed to one pic from behind, after that Dirt bag promised it was for his "personal use" only.. she was severely distressed when she found out, and betrayed, because she had given Bobby her body free of charge, to promote her on ECCIE.

this was last Thursday he saw her, when she was "Gucci" at Lucky Haven. she quit to go to Bali.

fucking Dirt Bag.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Wow!!

There a lot of amp promoter's that get free sessions for a review LoL 😂 🤣 #CT an BM keep up the good work!!

you think that is "good work" for BobbyMann to betray a young Provider's trust after she gave him a free session?

that is a sick comment.

Chill

Hey man you need to check your moralty card you're on all the internet spot's for buying an trading this is all about money what you an BM have going on is between you and him but you both are very informative an help us normal guys that like NSA fun make good choices on services we might want to endeavor in. but don't you set up here act like you don't get special favors i.e freebies for your great reviews work but I've noticed that u an BM are both trying to 🥁 up client's for y'all's favorite amp . so be cool an keep up the good work and leave you feeling's out of the work place. remember c.r.e.a.m

I do not get Freebies, nor do I play morality cards.. when I learn that a young Provider is fucked over by a guy who did get a freebie, it chaps me.. simple as that.

it chaps me, too, that Hobby Guys are not allowed to say this on ECCIE.. because the ban hammer will come down. ECCIE is amoral, and doesn't give a shit about the players or actors.. ad revenue is all that matters. my beef is not that BobbyMann gets free sessions. he has received them since I was in Grade School.. I do care that he sullies the hobby, refusing to take showers, choking AMP ladies, writing reviews that suggest his Provider is underage (just fantasy, you know).. I care that he is so over-the-top ridiculous with his prose, that the Police printed out one of his reviews and took it to Gold One, asking Kay where to find him.

Bobby is a dirt bag from the word "go", and is toxic to the hobby. I'm glad we have freedom on this site to discuss vermin and chunks of shit.

Opinion

The ladies at the amps are doing us a favor for seeing us for $$ and trying to please us. They should be treated right and sometimes they get screwed over by a client or a mamasan. Also on a date when they say No No means No.