Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: How big is too big?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    if your dick is that big, just get a prince albert so you don't have to use condoms... just saying.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by quzi View Post
    if your dick is that big, just get a prince albert so you don't have to use condoms... just saying.
    wut?
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjarnibear View Post
    I am 7.25 BPEL and 5.25 EG I have had a number of women say that if I was any larger I'd be too big and others that won't do certain positions (usually like to be on top and control things, which I like). I knock on the cervix door all the time and have to be careful that the lady is warmed up. I am glad I am not any larger. Don't need the feedback. Yes, Maxums work well. I have lost over 50 pounds in the last year and now need to be a bit more careful.
    I am right around your size, perhaps a tad shorter (7" BPEL)...and get the same reactions from the ladies. However, I am a tall man, and it looks very "normal" sized in comparison to the rest of me. I gave up the off-the-shelf brands for custom-sized MyOne's about 6 months ago. Like getting a tailored suit, I ain't ever going back to off the rack. Game changer.
    Last edited by SecretE; 11-05-2018 at 03:37 AM.

Most guys would love to be the size of _Desta or Mathguy. I certainly fantasize about it, but I know I should be very satisfied with what I have and simply learn to use it with greater skill. The ladies help a lot with their instruction as to preferences in that department. May have to look into MyOne's.

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    I love all sizes!!
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjarnibear View Post
    Most guys would love to be the size of _Desta or Mathguy. I certainly fantasize about it, but I know I should be very satisfied with what I have and simply learn to use it with greater skill. The ladies help a lot with their instruction as to preferences in that department. May have to look into MyOne's.
    Agreed. Anything above 8"x6" (the mythical "perfect size") has got to be great but a drawback at the same time. Think more guys are sensitive about their flaccid state being smaller than what they would like, than having a monster at their full command.

MyOne are cool about giving you a sizing guide, and sending you free (you pay very modest first-class S&H) samples (your measured size, plus a couple of sizes smaller and larger, both length and girth) to make sure you have a good "real-world" fit. Then, once you figure out your size code, you just use that to order from then on. They also are always offering specials and coupons to their regular customers, making their condoms as cost-competitive as the off-the-shelf ones you can order online. Plus, they just improved their model to be very thin and improved the base roll even more. They were already great to begin with. This new design looks even more promising.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Again...what!

Quote Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
    Agreed. Anything above 8"x6" (the mythical "perfect size") has got to be great but a drawback at the same time. Think more guys are sensitive about their flaccid state being smaller than what they would like, than having a monster at their full command.

MyOne are cool about giving you a sizing guide, and sending you free (you pay very modest first-class S&H) samples (your measured size, plus a couple of sizes smaller and larger, both length and girth) to make sure you have a good "real-world" fit. Then, once you figure out your size code, you just use that to order from then on. They also are always offering specials and coupons to their regular customers, making their condoms as cost-competitive as the off-the-shelf ones you can order online. Plus, they just improved their model to be very thin and improved the base roll even more. They were already great to begin with. This new design looks even more promising.
    Couldn't tell you if there are any real benefits (When I'm having sex, I'm just like...SEX), drawbacks, rejection on sight lol

for those who can't find well-fitting condoms, that's a good choice, and it was the first site I was surfing when I found out about custom size condoms...like...a couple days ago. For me OTC Magnum XL's work fine for me so I wouldn't bother. On top of that, I just don't have sex that often...or maybe as often as I should...would like to...again idk

Quote Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by _desta View Post
    Again...what!
    Yea. Same question. Huh? What?! How would a dick pierce prevent you from needing a condom? Strange. I don't get it either. Do you mean something else by the prince albert?

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    I believe with a prince albert it may cause the condom to break or ripe, so if that is the case the argument might be why wear one. That is my take on it.
    Maybe the op who brought that up can elaborate.
    On hobby hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonX View Post
    I believe with a prince albert it may cause the condom to break or ripe, so if that is the case the argument might be why wear one. That is my take on it.
    Maybe the op who brought that up can elaborate.
    I love typos … I have enough of my own. And I'm not mocking you here, that's just funny to me. Dude's got a ripe dick!

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Well then it better get washed and take out the piercing so a condom can be used!!!!
    Thanks for catching that.
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    if you went to the trouble of getting a prince albert, why risk taking it out and not getting the piercing back in?

yes, the idea is that having a piercing on your cock would break a condom easily.

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Fucked a chap with a Prince Albert once- hated it.
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

Registered - not validated
    Quote Originally Posted by cumhavesumfun1 View Post
    As I was having a discussion with a friend She says that the bigger the better!!
    In my opinion I am a average size kind of girl. I would prefer it to be regular size maybe 7 inches or less. In my personal life I do not date guys with really large penis.

That is not the most desirable when you want certain positions If you know what I mean. I can take some dick don’t get me wrong But she says she really doesn’t mind Big penis. I’m like, Whattttt? Where does all that dick go? She said she’s tried 10 inch and a guy with soda can size. Great job my friend....but i think you just train your pussy right? If I seek out bigger. Okc I should be able to handle it eventually.

So what is your take on size. ? We’re not even talking about anal yet! Especially if I am going to do anal you know it cannot be a well endowed guy. That is just not going to happen
    is this to big

Quote Originally Posted by bigrod View Post
    is this to big
    Don't see anything except a quote (?). Or was the quote supposed to be part of a joke. Just a little confused what you meant exactly - that's all.

-mg

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast