Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How big is too big?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    My take on size, pass on BBW’s I like them smaller.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Why won't it let me edit my post above? That was line was supposed to say:
    "That means you have a .01% chance...."

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! MULTIPLE STALKER REPORTS!
    I’ve had some ladies that can’t hanndle it and some that can’t. Kinda how relaxed and comfortable they are with me. I’m about 4inches thick and 9inches long. It’s a situation where you have to slowly work it in not just ram it in. Kinda let her back back up into it and take it in at her pace is what I notice

I'm laughing when I think about how many guys have measured themselves since reading this.

I have to admit, I did.

6.0 long 5.5 girth puts me right where I thought I was.. avg length and above avg width

Quote Originally Posted by phaedrus View Post
    I'm laughing when I think about how many guys have measured themselves since reading this.

I have to admit, I did.

6.0 long 5.5 girth puts me right where I thought I was.. avg length and above avg width
    phaedrus just to clarify and to make you feel [even] better your measurements would mean:

At 6.0in BPEL you are longer than 77.47% of men (e.g. in a room of 1000 men only 225 would be longer than you)
    At 5.5in EG you are thicker than 93.96% of men (e.g. in a room of 1000 men only 60 would be thicker than you). 5.5in EG is considerably above average to the point that regular condoms are likely to feel tight (especially at the base).

I have major problems with regular condoms with a base girth of 6.25" and an average EG of 6-6.1" overall.

Mods: can you delete this duplicate post (keep the one below it). Thank you.
    Last edited by mathguy; 09-18-2018 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phaedrus View Post

I have to admit, I did.

phaedrus just to clarify and to make you feel [even] better your measurements would mean:

At 6.0in BPEL you are longer than 77.47% of men (e.g. in a room of 1000 men only 225 would be longer than you)
    At 5.5in EG you are thicker than 93.96% of men (e.g. in a room of 1000 men only 60 would be thicker than you). 5.5in EG is considerably above average to the point that regular condoms are likely to feel tight (especially at the base).

I have major problems with regular condoms with a base girth of 6.25" and an average EG of 6-6.1" overall.

Quote Originally Posted by pussyeater989 View Post
    I’ve had some ladies that can’t hanndle it and some that can’t. Kinda how relaxed and comfortable they are with me. I’m about 4inches thick and 9inches long. It’s a situation where you have to slowly work it in not just ram it in. Kinda let her back back up into it and take it in at her pace is what I notice
    Do you mean 4in EG circumference, or 4in across?? There is literally no way you can be 4in across. That's not possible. That would be an EG of (4in*pi) which is over 12in EG. There is no way in this universe. Even 3in across is physically not possible.

Side Note:
    WTF is up with my account? Why is it double posting and why can't I delete the duplicate? Or how do I delete one? I see the edit/delete button (finally it's showing up after many days) but there is no delete option.
    Last edited by mathguy; 09-18-2018 at 03:17 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I've only found one provider that could take me anal. Most of the time they just laugh as say hell no!

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post

I'm 6.25" BPEL x 6.2" EG. That puts me in a pretty rare group already. Around 99%ile in total volume mainly due to my girth.
    . I'm in love ..... and my vagina says hi.

Mathguy,

Great breakdown

I'm curious on how the Lifestyle Kyng's and Kimono XL's fit. Domestically and in the area, most retailers in the biggest size carry the Trojan Magnum XL's.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD Monkey D. Luffy's Avatar
    Hmm, I’d say this is too big.

Preferences/Fetishes BCD:

Submissive Provider
    Sloppy BBBJ, DT, FF
    CFS
    Gags, ropes, toys
    Choking/hair pulling/spanking (as far or hard as you’re willing to go)
    Safe word: Pineapple 🍍
    Personal Media (pics/vids) not to share without your permission.

Of course, if you’re not willing/into this, I can be normal too.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    Mathguy,

Great breakdown

I'm curious on how the Lifestyle Kyng's and Kimono XL's fit. Domestically and in the area, most retailers in the biggest size carry the Trojan Magnum XL's.
    Well I haven't had tons of experience with condoms other than what I've used in the hobby (which was typically provided by the girl) because I was married for about 10 years. However, personally the best fits and most comfortable especially along the shaft and the base are the Magnum XL's.

I had a provider girl once try to give me a condom and I swear it must have been a tiny size version she had bought because they literally wouldn't go on. We tried 2 or 3 thinking they were defective or something. It rolled over the head part (I have a smaller head -- large at base and slightly narrower at top not extreme cone or anything just narrower), but it wouldn't go any further no matter how hard I got or how hard I tried to roll it. LOL . I have never experienced anything like that. It would not budge. I mean literally this fucking thing wouldn't roll down any more at all. Crazy. Regular size Trojans will go on but they don't feel good and I usually can't keep an erection. Condoms suck period though unfortunately :/ Major boner kill.

I am 7.25 BPEL and 5.25 EG I have had a number of women say that if I was any larger I'd be too big and others that won't do certain positions (usually like to be on top and control things, which I like). I knock on the cervix door all the time and have to be careful that the lady is warmed up. I am glad I am not any larger. Don't need the feedback. Yes, Maxums work well. I have lost over 50 pounds in the last year and now need to be a bit more careful.

Verified Companion Companion cumhavesumfun1's Avatar
    All these massive cock claims please deliver nudes to my email! Please and thank you
    Lol
    I may not be able to handle it but I definitely love to look
    New number (240)788-2319

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Every man is a giant in his own mind.

The reason a normal condom feels super tiny compared to a magnum is because a magnum tapers and is designed to only grip you at the base. Thus you have a lot more room at the tip. Think of it like a light bulb in shape. A normal condom is just a straight line so it grips you the whole length and that's tighter and desensitizing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nah. Some of us know we're hung like a hamster. I have no delusions of grandeur.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast