Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How big is too big?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Get a girl rev'ed up...

She won't care about the size.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Companion Companion Bettie_mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    Get a girl rev'ed up...

She won't care about the size.
    ​YES
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Visit me near Georgetown, TX. I passionately deliver good vibrations in a residential setting. Always safe and discreet. 24 hours notice needed please for booking. Text or call: 737-808-2518 AFTER you send PM. Sessions start at 90 minutes/300 and up. Must Pass Screening. Priority consideration to P411 members. https://preferred411.com/P223223
    Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson Starfish View Post
    Lot's of dude to dude dick discussion on this one.

I'm just sayin'...

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Hahahaha. Funny.
    Does sound a little homophobic though.... I'm juuuuuust sayin And, yes, definitely old school. I'm messin with you buddy. No harm no foul. But, I mean, you kinda asked for it.... *teasin* That was funny though. Especially that old gif lmao.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool I'm totally just messin' with y'all.

I just couldn't help but make that joke. You know how it is.

Keep doing your thing Brother.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Companion Companion Bettie_mae's Avatar
    How big is too big?

When you have to buy it it's own seat on the airplane. First Class.
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Visit me near Georgetown, TX. I passionately deliver good vibrations in a residential setting. Always safe and discreet. 24 hours notice needed please for booking. Text or call: 737-808-2518 AFTER you send PM. Sessions start at 90 minutes/300 and up. Must Pass Screening. Priority consideration to P411 members. https://preferred411.com/P223223
    Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Quote Originally Posted by Bettie_mae View Post
    How big is too big?

When you have to buy it it's own seat on the airplane. First Class.
    I'm scared now. Gotta hide.... Haha. Jk.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by cumhavesumfun1 View Post
    As I was having a discussion with a friend She says that the bigger the better!!
    In my opinion I am a average size kind of girl. I would prefer it to be regular size maybe 7 inches or less. In my personal life I do not date guys with really large penis.

That is not the most desirable when you want certain positions If you know what I mean. I can take some dick don’t get me wrong But she says she really doesn’t mind Big penis. I’m like, Whattttt? Where does all that dick go? She said she’s tried 10 inch and a guy with soda can size. Great job my friend....but i think you just train your pussy right? If I seek out bigger. Okc I should be able to handle it eventually.

So what is your take on size. ? We’re not even talking about anal yet! Especially if I am going to do anal you know it cannot be a well endowed guy. That is just not going to happen
    All can i said is girl you and i can have some real good time. It's all about a really good time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2