Thread: How big is too big?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TemptationTammie View Post
    When it comes to girth, a baby can come out so she can expand in that way too.
    Very true, Tammie. Technically no guy on earth would be *too* thick. The average circumference of a baby's head is 13.5in (13.5 inches "around"). However, keep in mind the onset of labor involves a variety of hormonal centers to deal with the trauma. Things like oxytocin, endorphins (beta-endorphin), epinephrine and norepinephrine.

Some people will know that these are also increased during sex or hugging (oxytocin can rise in the body when you hug or touch). The thing is the levels are astronomically higher in labor. This is how women survive the trauma. Some women even report a feeling of calm or ecstasy. This is b/c of things like the high levels of Oxytocin ("love" hormone), or the high level of beta-endorphins (our natural opioid and pain killing hormone which rises dramatically in labor). The same can be said of the adrenaline family too. That's where the term "Runner's High" comes from. It's not exclusive to running (it can be any exercise) but the term got coined for runners. It's because their body is producing adrenaline family hormones & endorphins. These can make a person feel "high" (or at least "ok" during a painful event - like, say, a 26 mile marathon, or.... child labor).

Anyway, point being women can obviously stretch to 13-15+in of girth during child delivery. Circumference not diameter (i.e. width).

Circumference is equal to: 2R*pi where R = radius OR D*pi where D = diameter (where R = radius and D = diameter)
    So, max width is about: D/pi = C (where C = circumference)
    Substituting values: 14/3.14159 = 4.456in

Max vaginal stretch in terms of width: ~4.5 to 5 inches +/- .25in to account for small/large babies
    (frequently involves tearing/bleeding - the perineum area in particular)

That basically means no man on earth is too large... haha. Because no man is 4+ inches across (width). The largest known is estimated at 7.5EG (only one man thought to be even near this large). That's roughly 2.466in across.

BUT, keep in mind that sex is very different than labor. The woman will not have those massive levels of Oxytocin, endorphins for pain killing, adrenaline...

That's why I say my hypothesis is that anything approaching 2.5in across (which would be over 7.5in EG) is getting absurdly wide and would be painful for almost any woman.
    It's a good thing that virtually no man, at least none we know about, is beyond that range. That's so insanely rare that if you were even 7in EG you are in a group so rare it's at least 99.99999% (1 in 10 million).

Even at 6.25in EG at the base (and ~5.9-6in at *very* tip) it's not always easy if the girl is not ready. I've had girls tear with vigorous sex or frequent daily sex or too many hours. She might be bleeding, certainly the next morning she is usually very chafed, and you may have to wait a solid 2-3 days before hard sex again. No, not always. Depends on her hormones, her lubrication, her relaxation, excitement, and so on. But, yea, it happens even at that range (~1.9-2 inches wide). It's not like a major issue but it is big enough that condoms hurt, some flat out don't fit, definitely won't roll to the bottom, sometimes you have to hold it (lol I remember some of those occasions) so it doesn't slip off b/c it wouldn't roll past the first third. 7in EG though? Holy shit.

It's all gonna be dependent on the girl of course. Her hormones on that day, her lubrication, excitement and everything I've said before. But, generally speaking, over 2.15 inches (around 6.75in EG) is gonna be heading into rare monster territory. Beyond 7in EG is just unbelievably crazy. You basically will have to order custom condoms and I don't even know that anyone makes them large enough for that size. It's hard enough even at ~2in wide like I said. Something up anywhere close to 7in EG is a friggin monster. I mean a goddamn monster.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Like the rock bitter

Like the rock biter.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Kinda question the reality of the 9in circumference. Particularly if he was also 13 long. 13 long certainly a few exist but it's generally accepted among sexologist & medical community that nothing beyond 8in girth is likely possible. I mean not unless they inject crap into it (which some guys do....so maybe in that case?).

There are not even any known adult performers in the world that are legit 8in girth. Largest is about 7.75in around which is massive. Even 7in around would be like a soup can in most women's small hands & is like 99.9999% range. Hehe. The 13in length is surely possible, though probably only 500-1000 of them exist of the 2.5billiion adult men on earth (if even that many).

How would they even get inside you at that thickness? Haha
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Soup can dick......I can imagine how many say no to him when he drops his undies.... I have only been told yes please do....