Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: How big is too big?

If it won't fit, it's too big.

I have a small mouth (it's true, shut up!) so I can't open crazy wide for girthy cocks.

My honey hole can take a big boy and I actually love it when a man gives me the 4-finger wiggle to make me squirt! So that area is good to go!

And back when my backdoor was open for biz, I've had a few friends that made my mascara run when they were onboarding the island. I could handle it--but it was not at the top of my hit parade. Hence the closed for business sign.
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 04-13-2019 at 11:37 PM.

Precise answer, if it won't go in it's too BIG

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    so where can find these queens again?

Everywhere. Lol. Basically all women. Any woman who says she doesn't enjoy larger than "average" is basically a flat out liar with some very rare exceptions, very tiny women, possible anatomical abnormalities, and so on.

For those of you guys who are average or even slightly below average don't get mad at me and don't fret. I didn't say women don't like dick. And people come in all shapes and sizes so their perceptions of size are different. Not to mention, how many guys would turn away a willing pussy? Even if it were ugly as fuck (to their personal taste), very large, not super tight, etc?? They *all* feel great. But just like most guys are lying motherfuckers if they say they don't prefer a super tight honey pot most women would be lying to say they didn't prefer to feel engulfed. It's just that "above average" or "tight" is different for everyone.

And let me tell you ladies something too. Vajays come in such an array of sizes, shapes, and tightness that it would make your mind melt. Some are like an unforgiving vice grip. Some are beautiful (this one is an eye of the beholder thing). Some are super fucking wet practically dripping and never need an ounce of lube (okay, okay.... rarely need it... better ladies? 😉). And they are so damn tight that if it weren't that way you would literally never get inside (especially if on the big or huge side).

However, therein lies the beauty of sexual compatibility. We are all different. Parts fit together differently. We all, male and female, desire various looks, shapes, sizes, etc. Our perspective of large, average, big, small, tight, beautiful, etc varies from one individual to the next.

Still, almost any woman who says she wouldn't at least like an above average penis, even just a bit, to feel somewhat full, stretched, have nerves excited from pressure, etc... is pretty much lying. But one woman's idea of "full" or "stretched" is very different than another's (either due to her size or her own personal perceptions). Just like one man's idea of tight is very different than another man's idea of tight. Some women may prefer longer, some fatter. Though studies show almost universally that women tend to prefer thicker. I've explained the science of that many times. Even so there are those who prefer long. Depends on their body, the nerves, how deep their cervix is, if the uterus is tilted, how tall or short they are will affect it too, psychosomatic effects, and on and on. Once again, this is just another part of the beauty of sexual compatibility and matching.

To really get back to the heart of the original thread question, what is too big? Well, as Bettie very succinctly put it, if it doesn't fit it's too damn big.

The reality is that there is virtually no man on earth where that is the case. Again though, some women will have a different perception of "big", and a guy not pleasurably fitting, or being "too big to fit", will vary from woman to woman. However, generally speaking anything beyond 8in EL is getting plenty too long for anywhere near full penetration. On the girth side anything beyond 6.75in EG fits in huge/monster category and is gonna really stretch a girl out, but I'd venture it's not "too big to have realistic sex" until we get near 7.5in EG. There is only one such (known) penis in the world that's estimated to be near that range. If such a penis existed that it were beyond 7.75in EG I do not think you could have sex very easily.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I personally look for women who can take a 10" cock.
    I like to allow 9" for expansion. You know... just in case

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    LOL. Just in case it grows another 9? Hehe. Funny bro.

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    You sound like a man I could deep mouth! You know, like fun-sized candy bars!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I think this is a really interesting thread. Mathguy has done a great job of calling out the stats and honestly that is the most important thing for a clinical discussion. I took a Sex Ed class back in the day and they actually shared some stats that were a bit different. I volunteered to be a part of the study and I will say that I am happy with the results. I don't need to get into a measuring contest here :) That said, it is a poor carpenter who blames his tools.

Verified Companion Companion
    I've been with guys as big as 8 to 11 inches (including Greek). I think it depends on how the guy uses it and if I can control the angle and where it hits.
    I've had guys that have hit a spot that sends shooting pains into my back and legs. From things I have heard, the lady can expand if she is enjoying it, so size shouldn't be an issue when it comes to length. When it comes to girth, a baby can come out so she can expand in that way too.
    https://www.preferred411.com/P139268
    RETIRED as of January 2023.

I’m sorry to those asking for references but it’s been too long.

Quote Originally Posted by TemptationTammie View Post
    When it comes to girth, a baby can come out so she can expand in that way too.
    Very true, Tammie. Technically no guy on earth would be *too* thick. The average circumference of a baby's head is 13.5in (13.5 inches "around"). However, keep in mind the onset of labor involves a variety of hormonal centers to deal with the trauma. Things like oxytocin, endorphins (beta-endorphin), epinephrine and norepinephrine.

Some people will know that these are also increased during sex or hugging (oxytocin can rise in the body when you hug or touch). The thing is the levels are astronomically higher in labor. This is how women survive the trauma. Some women even report a feeling of calm or ecstasy. This is b/c of things like the high levels of Oxytocin ("love" hormone), or the high level of beta-endorphins (our natural opioid and pain killing hormone which rises dramatically in labor). The same can be said of the adrenaline family too. That's where the term "Runner's High" comes from. It's not exclusive to running (it can be any exercise) but the term got coined for runners. It's because their body is producing adrenaline family hormones & endorphins. These can make a person feel "high" (or at least "ok" during a painful event - like, say, a 26 mile marathon, or.... child labor).

Anyway, point being women can obviously stretch to 13-15+in of girth during child delivery. Circumference not diameter (i.e. width).

Circumference is equal to: 2R*pi where R = radius OR D*pi where D = diameter (where R = radius and D = diameter)
    So, max width is about: D/pi = C (where C = circumference)
    Substituting values: 14/3.14159 = 4.456in

Max vaginal stretch in terms of width: ~4.5 to 5 inches +/- .25in to account for small/large babies
    (frequently involves tearing/bleeding - the perineum area in particular)

That basically means no man on earth is too large... haha. Because no man is 4+ inches across (width). The largest known is estimated at 7.5EG (only one man thought to be even near this large). That's roughly 2.466in across.

BUT, keep in mind that sex is very different than labor. The woman will not have those massive levels of Oxytocin, endorphins for pain killing, adrenaline...

That's why I say my hypothesis is that anything approaching 2.5in across (which would be over 7.5in EG) is getting absurdly wide and would be painful for almost any woman.
    It's a good thing that virtually no man, at least none we know about, is beyond that range. That's so insanely rare that if you were even 7in EG you are in a group so rare it's at least 99.99999% (1 in 10 million).

Even at 6.25in EG at the base (and ~5.9-6in at *very* tip) it's not always easy if the girl is not ready. I've had girls tear with vigorous sex or frequent daily sex or too many hours. She might be bleeding, certainly the next morning she is usually very chafed, and you may have to wait a solid 2-3 days before hard sex again. No, not always. Depends on her hormones, her lubrication, her relaxation, excitement, and so on. But, yea, it happens even at that range (~1.9-2 inches wide). It's not like a major issue but it is big enough that condoms hurt, some flat out don't fit, definitely won't roll to the bottom, sometimes you have to hold it (lol I remember some of those occasions) so it doesn't slip off b/c it wouldn't roll past the first third. 7in EG though? Holy shit.

It's all gonna be dependent on the girl of course. Her hormones on that day, her lubrication, excitement and everything I've said before. But, generally speaking, over 2.15 inches (around 6.75in EG) is gonna be heading into rare monster territory. Beyond 7in EG is just unbelievably crazy. You basically will have to order custom condoms and I don't even know that anyone makes them large enough for that size. It's hard enough even at ~2in wide like I said. Something up anywhere close to 7in EG is a friggin monster. I mean a goddamn monster.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! MULTIPLE STALKER REPORTS!
    Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by pussyeater989 View Post
    Hmmmmm
    "Hmmm" like you don't get it? Or "hmmm" like interesting to know or ponder? Or "hmmm" like that doesn't jive? Or "hmmm" like, "omg, really, wow I'm one of those 1 in 10 million!"? Hahaha. B/c you know I'm gonna call BS on that one right? Lol. It could be true. Could be. But I really doubt we ended up with that kind of funny coincidence that quickly. Those odds would be even more astronomical.

Anything I can clarify though?

-mg

Saw a small display error. I cant edit now so I'll add the correction:

D/pi = C (where C = circumference)
    that form is incorrect & should have read like this:
    D/pi = C/pi = W (width in inches)
    OR
    C/pi = D (diameter in inches)

Calculations are all correct. That didn't change. Just fudged typed equation. My bad.

Any fellow computer science buddies, possibly MarkWatney, or other science or math people, can confirm.

Verified Hobbyist BCD SofaKingFun's Avatar
    I've read every post, seen all sorts of statistics, heard all sorts of claims, seen cock-love blossom, invites extended, cock-lookers-are- gay jokes, an actual dick pic from a dude who, if he were any more white, he'd be clear, (that I really would have rather not), and have even seen some guy-to-guy 'nice dick' compliments, all the way up to formulas for calculating a woman's stretch during child birth, only to ask myself, "WTF have I been reading?", ...and, "why?". loll!

insomnia is a bitch.

I don't know where poor ol' Thumper falls into the mix.

I wasn't born in the states...

...so, unfortunately, Thumper's metric.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool I don't know.

It's all a bit too much for Ol' JS. I still gotta go with...

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast