Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How big is too big?

Verified Companion Companion cumhavesumfun1's Avatar

Question How big is too big?

As I was having a discussion with a friend She says that the bigger the better!!
    In my opinion I am a average size kind of girl. I would prefer it to be regular size maybe 7 inches or less. In my personal life I do not date guys with really large penis.

That is not the most desirable when you want certain positions If you know what I mean. I can take some dick don’t get me wrong But she says she really doesn’t mind Big penis. I’m like, Whattttt? Where does all that dick go? She said she’s tried 10 inch and a guy with soda can size. Great job my friend....but i think you just train your pussy right? If I seek out bigger. Okc I should be able to handle it eventually.

So what is your take on size. ? We’re not even talking about anal yet! Especially if I am going to do anal you know it cannot be a well endowed guy. That is just not going to happen
    New number (240)788-2319

Quote Originally Posted by cumhavesumfun1 View Post
    As I was having a discussion with a friend She says that the bigger the better!!
    In my opinion I am a average size kind of girl. I would prefer it to be regular size maybe 7 inches or less. In my personal life I do not date guys with really large penis.

That is not the most desirable when you want certain positions If you know what I mean. I can take some dick don’t get me wrong But she says she really doesn’t mind Big penis. I’m like, Whattttt? Where does all that dick go? She said she’s tried 10 inch and a guy with soda can size. Great job my friend....but i think you just train your pussy right? If I seek out bigger. Okc I should be able to handle it eventually.

So what is your take on size. ? We’re not even talking about anal yet! Especially if I am going to do anal you know it cannot be a well endowed guy. That is just not going to happen
    As the guy, I have been told I'm too big for greek.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

NO LONGER WELCOME AT HOME 2 DUE TO LACK OF RESPECT FOR COMMUNITY
    I have to disagree with that statement, Agent 220

Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    I can not refute that statement from the reigning Greek Champion of Austin.

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    All of my personal partners have been well endowed, but in the hobby it's difficult to navigate. Simply because it's not a constant so there's no warming up to it. I always do the best I can and am very open when it is not comfortable for me and we change to one that is better for the both of us.
    If I'm relaxed, I can take most anything in stride. But if you have someone viciously ramming you like a virgin during his first time, even average can be uncomfortable.

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Chortle
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Sort of the same topic but how long is to long and does certain deep penetrating positions matter or not or just the pressure. This is for science purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    Chortle
    Actually I bring my own condoms for a reason.

#girthproblems

Let me rephrase,

I bring my own hoebag filled with gadgets that an Agent may need for a mission...

Soap
    Bodywash
    Cologne
    Magnum XL's
    Hair care Kit
    Etc

Chortle 😉

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Last time I was turned down for Greek I was in 4th grade.
    I couldn't wait to brag to my dad.
    He said " it's cuz you're 17 you stupid waterhead motherfucker!!"

Verified Companion Companion cumhavesumfun1's Avatar
    I agree some can really rip you apart if they don’t wait and warm that pussy up! I like doggy style and for some reason guys take that as dig deep! Whew
    New number (240)788-2319

NO LONGER WELCOME AT HOME 2 DUE TO LACK OF RESPECT FOR COMMUNITY
    Agent 22o is one of the few big dicks i always know i can take even short notice

Can we define "big"? Are we talking length or girth?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Atlanta, Ga. Travel extensively due to work to most cities

Re: How Big is Too Big

I love my size queens. Please send them my way, please please :).

Big ...
    Bank account has to be big LOL

Mmmm
    Monica

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast