Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: How big is too big?

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!
    ^^^This^^^Except I would have OMITTED Jerry Seinfeld.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool Hey, it's 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
    ^^^This^^^Except I would have OMITTED Jerry Seinfeld.
    Even a stand-up dude like myself has to make a few concessions so these candyasses don't get butthurt. Or, then again, maybe I don't...

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!

Non Serviam.

You're good...I got your back.

I don't think anyone is gonna get butthurt. I do think the old Sean Penn gif is funny AF. Lol. Gotta agree on the Seinfeld one haha.

The most important & relevant thing is posting something of substance. After all, it's an informational & educational thread. Not a "let's share images", "here's a pic of my dick", or, "let's flame people or call names out of insecure male homophobia", type of thread.

I know some of it's in jest (like JS - always funny seeing that gif bro... haha). That's all fine and good. No harm, no foul.

But for the most part I'd say if anyone really is that homophobic, doesn't understand, can't read fast enough, or simply isn't interested, then the best thing to do would be to not participate in the conversation & move on. Really.

Personally I find it funny myself that some of the fag talk, or homophobia, comes from guys who openly love to get their ass eaten, eat ass, or have their ass dug in. Haha. I'm NOT shaming anyone who likes playing with doodoo. I like DATO myself if the girl is nice & clean (not much more though). IJS.... kinda ironic. Heh

It's just like how the Locker Room is mostly hilarious to me. A bunch of really old [mostly, not everyone, I know, but it's a lot], or sweaty, or balding, or really fat, or stinky guys, talking about girls on the board & their "worth". I mean damn near every post is about the value of some girl based on if she swallows, spits, eats ass, has a tight pussy, is pretty enough to command her rate, etc etc ad nauseum. Some aren't but it seems like almost every post.

That's a helluva a lot more "strange" to me considering a large majority of the crowd that make such foul comments about girls than an educational thread. Therefore I hardly ever post in it. Not interesting. Not educating.

Basically comes down to don't read it if you can't keep up or you're not interested. Pretty simple. IJS try to stay on topic if you're going to post please. Otherwise just move on.
    Last edited by mathguy; 05-11-2019 at 07:13 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    WOW! I must have slept through this thread wandering around. So tonight I read it from start to end. Gotta say it had me rolling on the floor a few times, but was generally educational and interesting. Having been told by more than one that I am big, seeing MG's work explains it. As I told someone else, it is what it is and what I was given and it pleases me.

Interestingly enough I have had warnings about going too deep with short girls ("I never have been poked there before" and I was not all in yet) and I realized that I prefer taller women. Guess I now know why since mathguy explained how it can be too big for one and just right for another. Thanks mathguy.

^^ Yw JFLY. Thread has some laughs no doubt about that... hahaha. But I'm glad you found something interesting, educational, or entertaining

hosting incalls in Willowbrook/NW Houston
    agreed with OP's initial comment pretty much, maybe 8inches if I'm feeling extra masochistic on this day of cocktaking lmao
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

Verified Companion Companion Carmella_love's Avatar
    Size dont matter. I make them all tap out lol

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmella_love View Post
    I like the way you think lady.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I believe I'm on the smaller end. The ladies I've seen all tell me I'm fine, especially the ones who bring the best of me since I get the best out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmella_love View Post
    Well....That just sounds like a challenge to me. Anyway... Big peen or small peen. Just work with what you got! Find a way to please her. Get a sheath if you really feel like you have to "fill her up" I've heard they're great! Should get one myself.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by cumhavesumfun1 View Post
    As I was having a discussion with a friend She says that the bigger the better!!
    In my opinion I am a average size kind of girl. I would prefer it to be regular size maybe 7 inches or less. In my personal life I do not date guys with really large penis.

That is not the most desirable when you want certain positions If you know what I mean. I can take some dick don’t get me wrong But she says she really doesn’t mind Big penis. I’m like, Whattttt? Where does all that dick go? She said she’s tried 10 inch and a guy with soda can size. Great job my friend....but i think you just train your pussy right? If I seek out bigger. Okc I should be able to handle it eventually.

So what is your take on size. ? We’re not even talking about anal yet! Especially if I am going to do anal you know it cannot be a well endowed guy. That is just not going to happen
    All can i said is girl you and i can have some real good time. It's all about a really good time.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Once, I saw a guy, who said, that he is 13 long and 9 thik. I thought it was in centimeters. I was wrong...
    Thank goodness, that I have big and strong hands.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    Once, I saw a guy, who said, that he is 13 long and 9 thik. I thought it was in centimeters. I was wrong...
    Thank goodness, that I have big and strong hands.
    Like the rock bitter lol "Big strong hands"

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Like the rock bitter

Like the rock biter.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast